xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Lots Of Problems  (Read 158 times)

joker23

• Archived User
Lots Of Problems
« on: August 24, 2005, 05:48:00 PM »

ok first thing is this

when i hit the connect button when flashing with xbit v1.0 and error sign comes up that says "error reading CMD_STATUS REPLY"  i hit ok 2 times then it connects i hit format and choose #6 then that same error comes up again and i end up hitting ok around 30 times ( number in upper left saying that its erasing it)  i choose 512k and hit write, and the same error comes up i hit it 7 times then choose my bios and get that error again then it counts down from512k at 1 the error comes up then it says done. i hit verify and choose the bios and get the error saying " error reading cmd_read reply i hit ok a bunch of times then it says that the files match.
this is the second thing when turning my xbox on.

i hit the ON button and u can hear it turn on but then it makes a noise and turns off then it turns on again, noise then turns off then it turns on again the the eject button is turning green and red over and over. nuthing happens and the screen is black
i have a 1.0xbox
WHAT AM I DOING WRONG!!!!!!!!

joker23

• Archived User
Lots Of Problems
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2005, 06:37:00 PM »

ok i was using the wrong version i guess but now i cannot connect 2 the xp1.5 version i hit connect but nuthing happens