xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: X-b.i.t  (Read 147 times)

Agn0ris

• Archived User
X-b.i.t
« on: July 24, 2005, 02:49:00 PM »

i don´t know what more i can do...i had installed correctly my xbit, touch in d0 point
flash wiht exox m8...i´m sure de chip is touching in d0 point !
but when i turn on my X, the xbox shows a green light then a reed one, the a green the red...and the xbox doesn´t work!!!

what should i do ? please help me

Silentscream__

• Archived User
X-b.i.t
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2005, 04:19:00 PM »

Its not aligned properly, or you have the dip switches set wrong, or you have flashed it with a corrupt bios.

Cam3lto3

• Archived User
X-b.i.t
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2005, 05:31:00 PM »

Try flashing it with an older bios like X2 4983.06 (Pretty Sure Thats the name) i used X2 and it work perfectly. Hope i helped you.

Cam3lto3

selivus

• Archived User
X-b.i.t
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2005, 10:22:00 PM »

the no solder method on this chip can be a real pain in the a$$ to deal with, if you check your switches and try your new bios and still it does this it is the alignment of your chip and you may want at this time to consider trying to solder it in.

nateroach

• Archived User
X-b.i.t
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2005, 09:24:00 AM »

I had this problem when I put in my XBIT. get out a flashlight and watch and LISTEN for the D0 pin to seat it should click in place. other than that make sure you have a good bios and flash ALL of the banks on the chip. there is also a good post on how to flash in this forum titled 'Solved Problems Flashing V1.5'
if you are still having problems take a look at that

This post has been edited by nateroach: Aug 1 2005, 04:26 PM