xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Finally Xbit 1.5 Ok  (Read 60 times)

Dragonballs

• Archived User
Finally Xbit 1.5 Ok
« on: January 22, 2005, 08:06:00 PM »

smile.gif Hi everyone ( sorry for my bad english )
I´m new with this team
I will tell you how it happens :
I bought a X-Bit  from internet then when i oppened the package , What a f*** , this is not the one i saw , ok i´ll go to the DMS site and this new 1.5 xip version never showed up , ok i´ll read a bit more and ok i ignored the extra colored wired and the other to plug to a 2nd power;
my Xbox is a 1.4 ver
first i´ll try to flash the chip with my comp , sometimes gets error others not , GRRR , ok ´my board is a nvidia chip set , i´ll read somewear that " nvidia and SIS "have some prob , uff ok
I go to a frinds place and  flashed the chip on a via mainboard chipset , i´ll go home and nothing
my wonderings starts to surge i , go to the diagram instalation and discovered that the d0 is behind this all s**t , i gently with a fine needl screw the do  point and adjust  the chip , and nothing again but the real problem is this :

Se the diagram at http://www.dms3.com/...Pogopin_Install
if you saw the diagram the d0 is showed as the 2nd pin and 1 fst pin is showned as control point i removed the the d0 pogo pin from the chip ( not all the pogo pin only the contact then i connect the chip , et  voila

remember that your bios must be in right position , ex: bios 6 on   off  on   off
i used evox 8 on bios 6 and flashed in a Via board chip set computer with Xp
my DVD drive is a Philips  i´ve to adjust it to read some media
if all turns good the simbol of  Evox will show on start up screen

try this at your own risk , but for me works , ufff  now i´ll rest  hi hi hi