xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: X-bit 1.5 Probleme  (Read 248 times)

Silentscream__

• Archived User
X-bit 1.5 Probleme
« on: December 20, 2004, 09:48:00 AM »

Hi, there my English is not so well I try my luck sometimes on German.

Thus heut was the big day and the XBit kahm. Insert no problem (Pogopin) was the Flashen was also no problem. Habs sometimes with nem EvoX M8 and M7 also tries with a Xecuter FlashBios. However, in the box nothing makes itself. Thus everything starts like before green led with the X bit shines. He cannot read the CD_RW with evolution X.

Many thanks schonmal.

greeze ed2k

My reply was this:

Try flashing with an Xecuter 2 bios - instead of the word MS under the big X when you start the xbox, you should see 'XECUTER2'. If you see that the word XECUTER" then it means your bios is loading fine. If this is the case, then try burning an Evolution X cd onto a DVD-r not a CD-RW.

Sorry if this german is terrible, i used an online translator.

Versuchen Sie, mit einem Xecuter 2 bios - statt des Wortes MS unter dem großen X aufblitzen zu lassen, wenn Sie den xbox anfangen, sollten Sie 'XECUTER2' sehen. Wenn Sie sehen, dass das Wort XECUTER" dann es bedeutet, dass Ihr bios fein lädt. Wenn das der Fall ist, dann versuchen Sie, eine Evolution X cd auf eine DVD-r nicht eine CD-RW zu verbrennen.

Schade, wenn dieser Deutsche schrecklich ist, gebrauchte ich einen On-Line-Übersetzer.

herb1

• Archived User
X-bit 1.5 Probleme
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2004, 10:35:00 AM »

schau mal ins (deutsche) board auf evo-x.de...