xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Few Questions...  (Read 66 times)

atlboi

• Archived User
Few Questions...
« on: November 30, 2004, 01:10:00 AM »

iight, ive been having alot of problems install this chip and i have a few questions. ive read the board for my questions and its not all very clear so im hoping someone that have sucessfully installed it can help. First, i would like to know is there any kind of sign that lets me know i have installed it right, for ex. like would it say xbit or something under the xbox logo when i boot up? next, this whole d0 point thing,  i think i read somewhere that if you turn on your xbox and it reboots about 2 times then flashes red and green then my d0 point is NOT aligned. I also read in the complete nub's guide that if it does that then it is aligned properly.(it wasn't talking about the xbit but another chip but i didnt think it made a difference in this case). I just basically want to know how can i tell if i have my d0 point aligned properly and how can i tell if my chip even works because the regular ms dashboard always come up when i dont have the flashing red and green and when i do, then no dashboard comes up. again sorry if these questions have been asked many times but things are just not clear.