xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Xbit/xbox Not Accepting Flash!  (Read 64 times)

dillpunk

• Archived User
Xbit/xbox Not Accepting Flash!
« on: November 19, 2004, 04:10:00 PM »

NEVERMIND I GOT IT... i feel like the smartest man alive right now after all the frustration that ive been through.  but a quick question... when i switch to stealth mode, the led stays on, and i get the christmas lights... no huge hurry to play on live, but i paid for it... so it would be nice to know what the problem is! Thank you people that are smarter than me (who is still the smartest man alive)

Spice Guy

• Archived User
Xbit/xbox Not Accepting Flash!
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2004, 10:32:00 PM »

Well done for getting your XBit/XBox working, its a great feeling getting it to work yourself.

As for the Stealth Mode problem, you probably will get many answers that are all different.  This has been a problem since the first XBit was released and there doesnt seem to be a general fix.  There was quite a long thread on it a while back.

I have had my XBit for over a year and have never been able to use the stealth mode, always getting the FRAG lights when i try.  I have also installed XBits into 3 other XBoxes and they all do the same thing.  No problems running any Hacked bios, they all have bigger hard drives in none of them want to run in stealth mode.

The only fix i have tried is locking my HDD, i dont want to play on LIVE as i feel i shouldnt have to pay to play online.  I use the excellent XLink Kai to play other players online with the XBox when i want to.

Also, due to the checks that m$ do when you go online, i have noticed quite a lot of people owning a 2nd XBox and not chipping it so they can have LIVE accounts without the worry of being banned.