xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: What Do I Do After Put In The Bios?  (Read 46 times)

Magester

• Archived User
What Do I Do After Put In The Bios?
« on: February 09, 2004, 08:47:00 AM »

What are you trying to do?  Load eVox?  If the Xecutor 2 came up on for the bio's they are working correctly and you can play your games and such... If you want to put a harddrive in, you want to follow a tutorial that is available on the hardware modding forum section...

incyte

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2004, 09:16:00 AM »

this is what i tell every newb... cause we were all once there and ppl i been helping lately have no probs...

Get copy of Slayers auto evox installer... if you want to know where pm me and i will tell you..

Burn to CD-RW at lowest speed, finalize the cd and burn disc at once... use memorex.. they seem to work the best... but xbox dvd drive is picky so you have to experiment

Pop it into xbox... turn off xbox turn on/off 2 times and then turn on again
cd should catch... then just choose option 5... then whatever other option you wnat under that menu

need anymore help pm me...

-incyte

ruckuslv

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2004, 11:02:00 AM »

i'm in the same position here, i FINALLY managed to get the pogo pins lined up, well i think i have.

So the fact that i now see the Xecutor logo instead of the MS one on boot BEFORE it defaults to the ms dash, that means my chip is working ??????????

If so, i can go ahead and burn an iso and that should now boot ?

i spent all frickin day yesterday fighting with this damn thing, i'd just like to know i'm on the right track ?

Thanks

layzie

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2004, 12:24:00 AM »

tongue.gif )

anyways..i am really hoping if anyone can kindly put a reply
and thank you so much in advance

UPDATE:
thinking maybe i should give up and hit the sack and start working on it again tomorrow
then the most amazing thing happened..i went into one of the IRC # and download the SlaYers_EvoX_Auto-Installer_v2.5_FINAL.exe
burned it on the same CDRW i thought might having compatibility problem as i said just earlier..
load the CDRW and BOOM..it's WORKING!!
WHOO HOO

P.Si don't know if i could post the IRC server and # name..but anyways...if anyone is interested in getting the same dashboard that I am using
gimme a PM..i'll glad to tell u

and by the way...thanks for all the nice people putting up all the great tutorials in here...finally a newbie like me can get my xbox with modchip working,too
great great thanks to you all smile.gif