xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Installed Everything, But Evox Not Loadin Game...  (Read 107 times)

Shadow Knight

• Archived User
Installed Everything, But Evox Not Loadin Game...
« on: February 01, 2004, 12:06:00 PM »

Ok, My x-bit is flashed correctly, physically installed correctly, and i burned an evox disc, ftp'd to my xbox, and transfered the appropriate couple of files.  Now when I start up my xbox with the mod chip activated, it brings me to the evox dashboard, without the evox disc in.  Now what I did was burn one of my games (XII) to a dvd+r, and just copied directly with nero 6, but when I put it into my xbox evox read it as a video and couldn't load it right.  Anyone know if this is not the right way to copying xbox games?

*Edit* - I think that the solution is that i have to save it to the hardrive and make an iso of it, then burn it...like the evox disc.  However, Xiso is buggy and does not work well with my pc....so I've heard of cration and something else...but have been unable to find them.  If anyone has these, can they email me it at [email protected] (or a better way) send me it on aim? (Emmypdogg)*Edit*