xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: Where Not To Buy Your Xbit  (Read 1182 times)

hacku

• Archived User
Where Not To Buy Your Xbit
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2004, 03:08:00 PM »

Well here's my opinion. I have heard in the past that they are a great company to deal with and have fast service.

During the holiday rush they ran into some problems which is understandable. But what I don't like is that they dont communicate their problems to their customers very good. I ordered a chip on the 16th of January and it was supposed to ship out and 3 days and I haven't seen it yet almost 2 weeks later.

I pretty much have to keep emailing them to get updates on their shipping instead of them just posting updates either on their forum or on their website. So as far as I'm concerned by my experience with them is very poor customer service.

Thats just my 2 cents worth...

AnThRaX

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2004, 03:50:00 PM »

QUOTE (alsybub @ Jan 29 2004, 03:12 PM)
i've ordered from divineo many time probablya round 40 executers and maybe 6 xbits i only ever had a problem when parts were missing from 1 executer and 1 was faulty. So i really cant understand why so many people are unhappy, they always replace stuff easy and they always say if they have xbits in stock or not, if not then yes they do take ages but i always tell my customers that they might have to wait for an xbit

I think they have a tendency to serve the wholesale or large orders rather then 1 or 2 chip my 2 cents

tankertux

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2004, 04:01:00 PM »

When I bought my X-Bit (several months ago) from the UK Divineo site, I received mine within the week.  I would suggest not buying from the US and Canada shops since they seem to have issues.

jk009

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2004, 04:32:00 PM »

All dates are jan
GameShopUsa.Com
Order on the 14 -ship on 15
15-backorder
24- Will ship in the week of the 28
it is 28 and NO chip
WTF

hacku

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2004, 04:45:00 PM »

We got half of the xbit lot we were supposed to get..  So, we processed half of the order we had.. 
I thought your order would be processed in the first..  I'm sorry but you will have to wait the next batch (the second half)..  We should get them in few business days..

Regards,

Divineo.com

DiViNeO: Electronics Without Frontiers.
www.divineo.net

Frostman

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2004, 05:03:00 PM »

You know all Divineo has to do is post on there web site.  "update now shipping Jan 8th pre orders". Then people would know where their at ,simple line of text no e-mails to everyone, just an update everyday. Then they wouldn't be getting lots of e-mails, it's bad for buisness keeping customers in the dark .

FunkmaztafoX

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2004, 08:29:00 PM »

QUOTE (AnThRaX @ Jan 27 2004, 05:58 PM)
The only company I enjoyed was Xbox-Wired

wow.

XBOX-Wired is a JOKE. they have no idea what they're doing, and don't communicate with their possible customers at all

TheProffessor

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2004, 08:34:00 PM »

muhaha.gif

Frostman

• Archived User
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2004, 06:00:00 AM »

I ordered on Jan 10th and havn't heard a boo

Frostman

• Archived User
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2004, 06:03:00 AM »

I pre ordered on the Jan10th and havn't heard anything!!

hacku

• Archived User
« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2004, 08:05:00 AM »

I ordered it on the 16th of January when it was set to ship in 3 Days.

I have just cancelled my order and called my credit card company who has already refunded me the money.

I'm ordering one tomorrow morning from http://foundmy.com which is actually going to be cheaper then what I was going to pay from Divineo.

theoh

• Archived User
« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2004, 08:21:00 AM »

QUOTE (jk009 @ Jan 30 2004, 02:32 AM)
All dates are jan
GameShopUsa.Com
Order on the 14 -ship on 15
15-backorder
24- Will ship in the week of the 28
it is 28 and NO chip
WTF

Same sad story here. Ordered on the 12th of Jan. Pushed back 3 times until i had to cancel the order because of their lies. Cancelled on the 26th even though they promised to have it on the 28th. Just for laughs I checked on their site today and.. HAHAHAHAHAHA.... again pushed back.. to the 30th. Gee i wonder what will happen on the 30th? Pushed back again? Well today is the 30th. I'll check again tomorrow. Good luck to you guys who are still waiting with your thumbs up your butt. Speak your mind! I will never do business with them again. Thanks gameshopusa.com for wasting my time and letting me and your dissappointed customers know how crappy of a store you are.

Frostman

• Archived User
« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2004, 09:52:00 AM »

I e-mailed www.foundmy.com  asked if they had xbit in stock and they replied within minutes!! I ordered a Xbit from them and had a tracking # withing 20 minutes!! Man I wish I new about them before.

McG

• Archived User
« Reply #43 on: January 30, 2004, 10:50:00 AM »

I just ordered two, we'll see if I have the same experience with foundmy.com

whatz

• Archived User
« Reply #44 on: January 30, 2004, 01:44:00 PM »

grr.gif
!!! STAY AWAY FROM DIVINEO !!!!!

smile.gif A GOOD PLACE TO ORDER - MODCHIPMAN !!!  love.gif
On a positive note:  I ordered my X-BIT meanwhile from ModChipMan on Monday.  I got my confirmation very soon after.  The chip was shipped on Tuesday and I received it today (Friday).  Very good service !!! Thanks guys !!!
beerchug.gif
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7