xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: Where Not To Buy Your Xbit  (Read 1183 times)

lars77

• Archived User
Where Not To Buy Your Xbit
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2004, 09:36:00 AM »

www.psxchips.de only 2 days

Great2bfree

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2004, 01:04:00 PM »

Just an update. The email I send to Divineo got answered, well not completly. I emailed them concerning my item, requesting a ETA on it.

They say in the next few days it would ship.

Next few days? Well lets start counting them. Today is the first day. Let's see how long it takes. I just know I'm not going to receive it this week nore the next one,  I just feel like playing their game now.  

1 day down, out of a few days.

schoolboyahmed

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2004, 01:17:00 PM »

i got that e-mail 2 days ago...but as for when they ship it...fedex will prolly take a few days on top to send it....thus..if they ship it out in 5 days...depending on the location of where u live...fedex ground is gonna take anywhere from 3-7 days...possibly longer if it is over the weekend

Great2bfree

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2004, 03:57:00 AM »

Another update:
It seems that Divineo has recently deleted threads in their forum where people were requesting answers. It appears that some costomers received a Tracking Number, althought good news, unfortunetly the tracking numbers don't work. At least we know they are alive. btw. one of then who had gotten the tracking number placed his ordered on the 1/05/04. So start calculating when your ineptful tracking number will arrive.

McG

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2004, 12:21:00 PM »

Still no news from divineo.

AnThRaX

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2004, 12:58:00 PM »

Why is it that almost every sponser we get for good chips is bad? The only company I enjoyed was Xbox-Wired

jk009

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2004, 04:08:00 PM »

I HATE Divineo!!! REPEAT DIVINEO SUCKS!!! They have horrible support, bad site, EVERYTHING they do just makes the people that buy from them a LIVING He__!!!!!

AnThRaX

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2004, 05:44:00 PM »

Bought mine from mod-mart is up in canada payed about 12 bucks for shipping *2 day or something like that* and got the xbit the next day. Ordered it monday morning got it this afternoon highly recommended

sponger58

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2004, 02:38:00 AM »

QUOTE (AnThRaX @ Jan 27 2004, 10:58 PM)
Why is it that almost every sponser we get for good chips is bad? The only company I enjoyed was Xbox-Wired

Its because pretty much the only time when people start threads is when that have a winge about something...

zarroun

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2004, 05:36:00 AM »

Well, I ordered mine the 8th this month. I sent them an email asking them if they are still going to send me the the chip. Here is the quote they sent me the 27th:

We are overloaded because we have to ship alot of xbit that were pre-ordered..
Everything should return back to normal in 72h..
I appologize for this small delay..

SMALL delay?! I really hope I'll get the chip next week. I don't appreciate that!

redfrick

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2004, 07:07:00 AM »

Since I was banned from the Divineo forums I'll post here.  I heard back from Canada Post via email.  Here is what they told me:

The service expectation for an item sent by Expedited USA from Québec QC to Mytown CA is approximately 11 business days. This service expectation does not include the mailing date, weekends or statutory holidays. This is service is not guaranteed but merely estimates of how long it will take for the mail to be delivered. Delays can cause the item to take longer to arrive at destination. Scanning of these items is done at the time of mailing and again when the item is delivered. There are no other scans during the transportation of the item.

Your item was mailed on January 21, 2004 and should be delivered by February 6, 2004.

Maybe we'll actually get our chips.

spicymeatball911

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2004, 09:22:00 AM »

MOD-CHIP.com SUCKS. Ive been waiting waiting waiting waiting, worst thing is they claimed they shipped it three weeks ago, just to get my hopes up every god damn day to be angry every god damn day.

Frostman

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2004, 12:36:00 PM »

I agree, Divineo is not answering any e-mails. I pre ordered on jan 10th on the assumption they would ship it on the 15th and have not heard anything from them what so ever!!,I will never order from them again. The reason I gave them a try is they were a sponser of this great site. I order alot on the net and this has been the worst service yet!! not impressed at all

redfrick

• Archived User
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2004, 01:58:00 PM »

I totally agree but really don't think that will happen.  I just plan on steering anyone I can away from buying there.

alsybub

• Archived User
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2004, 11:12:00 AM »

i've ordered from divineo many time probablya round 40 executers and maybe 6 xbits i only ever had a problem when parts were missing from 1 executer and 1 was faulty. So i really cant understand why so many people are unhappy, they always replace stuff easy and they always say if they have xbits in stock or not, if not then yes they do take ages but i always tell my customers that they might have to wait for an xbit
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7