xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Not One Bios Works  (Read 173 times)

Aseuss

• Archived User
Not One Bios Works
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2003, 06:34:00 PM »

I suggest you guys re-format it and try re flashnig a new bios like suggested from another site. I got mien about a week ago from the-console-corner  and am not having any problems.

bubs_

• Archived User
Not One Bios Works
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2003, 06:40:00 PM »

well im in australia and it was cheaper to get it shipped from china, if i knew it was gonna give me this much trouble i obvisouly wouldnt have bought an xbit or at least would have paid a bit extra and bought it locally.

like i said i have tried many different bios'  M7, X2 (coloured/non-coloured) + different versions of the two .. and im pretty sure most people get their bios from this source and have no trouble with it.

the thing is i dont know if its the bios or installation - because the flashing software is so crap u cant tell if its been flashed properly.. reading from other peoples experiences they have flashed their chip without any visual errors coming from the software and still havent gotten it to work..

its just a really shit product and if uve gotten it to work first time then i guess your lucky... and i guess your lucky if u can flash it on your PC, i mean what kind of product is this if it wont work on everyones PC?? personally i think it should be taken off the market untill this problem is fixed - not even a patch on dms.com

and at $55 USD its not as 'cheap as chips' - pardon the pun

very dissapointed
Pages: 1 [2]