xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Don't Use Divineo.com !  (Read 287 times)

sponger58

• Archived User
Don't Use Divineo.com !
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2003, 05:33:00 PM »

biggrin.gif

trotos

• Archived User
Don't Use Divineo.com !
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2003, 03:39:00 AM »

OK, i contact the guys at divineo france, the help me out, explain that the delay was caused by luck of usb adapter (which wasn't mentioned at the site, the only bad think, so send tham a mail for details) and they send me the xbit mod in one parcel, and another parcel containing the usb adapter as soon as they will receive it and all in the expence in one parcel. I think it's fair enough.

mafianinja

• Archived User
Don't Use Divineo.com !
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2003, 12:16:00 PM »

Final Update*

I recieved an email asking if I could wait another 10 days or if I still preffered a refund.  I asked for (and recieved) my refund since my console-corner chip has been installed and working for over a week at this point.

Narse

• Archived User
Don't Use Divineo.com !
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2003, 01:15:00 PM »

I originally ordered my X-B.I.T. from divineo a couple of weeks ago, when they said it would ship within 24 hours. A few days later the site said the chip would ship in 10 days, and my chip order hadn't been shipped yet so I cancelled my order there. I recommend going to www.<banned site>.com and ordering it from there if you're in the US (it's based in Oakland). IT's $56.99 + $8.99 shipping, making it a couple of bucks cheaper than divineo. I ordered mine last friday, and it came yesterday (the next friday), and I can't believe how smoothly the installation went.

Dude2

• Archived User
Don't Use Divineo.com !
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2003, 02:03:00 PM »

blink.gif

ryoaska

• Archived User
Don't Use Divineo.com !
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2003, 03:47:00 PM »

Has anyone bought a chip from Xbox-Chipz.co.uk (also xbox linux chips)?  I ordered an x-b.i.t from them, and they say international orders should take a week.  It's been over 2 weeks now and i've sent them 2 emails over the last 3 days asking about the shipping status- but i've gotten nothing back.  Has anyone else had good experiences with- or at least recieved an email from them??

onge

• Archived User
Don't Use Divineo.com !
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2003, 06:43:00 AM »

I ordered the xbit a few days after release from divineo.
Great service.

I even got billed twice (MY FAULT) and they fixed it right away for me.

pjvedder

• Archived User
Don't Use Divineo.com !
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2003, 09:41:00 AM »

I had no problems with divineo.com.  I got my Xbit chip about a week or so after i placed the order.

kabammi

• Archived User
Don't Use Divineo.com !
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2003, 06:16:00 PM »

QUOTE (mafianinja @ Nov 20 2003, 03:46 AM)
They do not deliver!

Yes they do.. and they were waaaay cheaper than some of the other distros dms has on their xbit website.

MaTiAz

• Archived User
Don't Use Divineo.com !
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2003, 09:18:00 AM »

They do not deliver!

I'm thinking exactly same as kabammi. I first ordered a x2L+ chip, got it 3 days after order. Unfortunately, it didn't work. So I returned it, and asked Xbit as a replacement. Got it in a week after they got the x2(i returned it in november).

So they DO deliver

MaTiAz

• Archived User
Don't Use Divineo.com !
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2003, 08:20:00 AM »

BTW, now I think that DMS is the one doing highway robbery,  not Divineo, since DMS is selling non-working chips.
Oh man, why didn't I just ask them for a X2 chip...

warbeast

• Archived User
Don't Use Divineo.com !
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2003, 09:01:00 PM »

i ordered the chip  friday and it  came monday without the pin header  i sent them a email and got a reply back after just 2hrs saying the pin header would be in the post so i'll give them 8/10 because the chip was packed very well better then any xecuter chip i've got also i tryed out the pogo pins in my v1.4 and they worked 1st time
Pages: 1 [2]