xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Don't Use Divineo.com !  (Read 288 times)

Riker2k

• Archived User
Don't Use Divineo.com !
« on: November 19, 2003, 05:52:00 PM »

smile.gif). The good news, is that when I did get it, it was packaged really well and nothing was missing. Install was a little tricky but I got it in about 5-6 hours total. For what it's worth, the xbit must be really hot as I was just on their site a couple hours back and it says it ships in 10 days! If you've already waited this long it may be worth holding on... Have they confirmed that it's shipped yet?

Riker2k

chefelf

• Archived User
Don't Use Divineo.com !
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2003, 06:56:00 PM »

If you guys are really upset you should have made these posts in the webshop/ratings forum.  It would be more effective that way and this isn't really the forum for discussing problems with webshops.

naff44

• Archived User
Don't Use Divineo.com !
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2003, 11:49:00 PM »

hey guys i brought mine from divineo in the uk

ordered it tuesday afternoon at about 2pm, woke up wednesday morning to find it on my desk only paid for firstclass post not overnight

yannotmi

• Archived User
Don't Use Divineo.com !
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2003, 07:13:00 AM »

All

I ordered from them Thursday 13th @ 1:30PM.  It was shipped from Cali on Friday and I had it Saturday.

Don't go cracking on someone because of one instance.  The company was great for me.  Personal experience sux sometimes but read about you are cracking on first.

Yannotmi

FunkmaztafoX

• Archived User
Don't Use Divineo.com !
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2003, 07:28:00 AM »

I can speak on the negative side because they forgot to include a screw....regardless their shipping was fast overseas and they were more than happy to send me another screw when i e-mailed them

overall satisfaction: 7 of 10

JRSiebz

• Archived User
Don't Use Divineo.com !
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2003, 01:38:00 PM »

Paying for overnight may be useless since its international.  Takes a little longer, not to mention customs and stuff.

I got mine in exactly 8 days after i ordered it, but that was months ago.

FullMetalPacket

• Archived User
Don't Use Divineo.com !
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2003, 08:29:00 PM »

unsure.gif

dsscircuits

• Archived User
Don't Use Divineo.com !
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2003, 10:15:00 AM »

"ships in 24 hours"  doesn't mean you will get it in 24 hours, it means they ship within 24 hours of your order being placed not counting the weekend, you must also consider it ships from UK and must go through customs which can cause its own delays I've had shipments to Canada get held up in customs for almost a week for no reason.  In my experience shipping overnight and going through customs never seams to work. Not responding to your email isn't cool though, I would contact your credit card company if it goes past 10 days. I ordered an Xbit from console corner on a friday and didn't get it till wed. they did have a great deal if you use paypal its only $52 + shipping (my shipping was $5)

globin

• Archived User
Don't Use Divineo.com !
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2003, 07:10:00 PM »

smile.gif  love.gif

LargePig

• Archived User
Don't Use Divineo.com !
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2003, 02:17:00 AM »

I would recomend www.ultrabrightleds.co.uk if in UK,

A little mre expensive, but the guy is really helful and they come pre flashed.

cybrpunk

• Archived User
Don't Use Divineo.com !
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2003, 04:35:00 AM »

I've learned two things about the webshops that sell Modchips.

First, modchips are a VERY hot product and it's hard for the resellers to keep them in stock.  Often times the shipments received by the resellers are hardly enough to cover the orders on-hand.  The simple solution, of course, is to buy larger lots but that becomes difficult when the manufacturers can't produce them fast enough to fill the demand.  I've had experiences with a few shops now that just can't keep these things in stock.  DMS seems to do a little better at meeting the demand but there's not much that a reseller can do when they're waiting on a shipment.

Secondly, these guys are often running an operation with less than half a dozen people total.  They're handling upwards of 100 orders per day and often times things get mixed up.  I had a bad experience with a reseller recently and was a very similar boat as yourself.  What made the difference for me is how quickly they responded to my emails and made restitution for their errors (shipped via Priority when I paid for overnight).  I was quickly transformed from an unhappy customer into one that would definitely buy from them again (The Console Corner FYI - thanks Steve!).

One thing I would like to see changed is how the resellers handle back ordered products.  There are some out there that actually stop taking orders when they're out of stock - or even list the product on the website (or news section) as out of stock.  It doesn't take much effort to keep customers informed and a simple email definitely helps customers rest a little easier.

I wouldn't base a judgement on one experience.  The best thing to do is research in the webshop forums here and also check www.resellerratings.com ... with those two resources combined you should be able to find a reseller that you feel you can trust.

Best of luck and happy modding!

YLA G

• Archived User
Don't Use Divineo.com !
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2003, 07:14:00 PM »

QUOTE (FullMetalPacket @ Nov 21 2003, 06:29 AM)
ive ordered the x-b.i.t. on divineo and received it 3 days later  unsure.gif

same here.. and i live in not in the UK..

tobytyke

• Archived User
Don't Use Divineo.com !
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2003, 02:23:00 AM »

biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

sponger58

• Archived User
Don't Use Divineo.com !
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2003, 02:38:00 AM »

Ordered mine from the china store on the 24th and the hong kong EMS tracking site tells me it was shipped the same day

trotos

• Archived User
Don't Use Divineo.com !
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2003, 07:08:00 AM »

it's been9 days since i ordered my xbit from divineo, still waiting...
From divineo.fr (France) to Greece!!!!
Pages: [1] 2