xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Evox  (Read 355 times)

kkxxx

• Archived User
Evox
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2003, 01:54:00 PM »

ok, i didn't patch from the original bios so it should be glowwing when the xbox is on, but it doesn't glow. when i clicked verify it said that file content does match. I put the stm switches on how they told me to on here (i flashed bank 4)
can you help me now.

kkxxx

• Archived User
Evox
« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2003, 01:54:00 PM »

tongue.gif )

heinrich

• Archived User
Evox
« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2003, 02:12:00 PM »

If the LED isnt on, then there is a 99% chance that you installed the chip wrong.  Which method did you use to install the chip?

kkxxx

• Archived User
Evox
« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2003, 03:38:00 PM »

but is the led able to go on even if the dashboard isnt installed yet?

pieces

• Archived User
Evox
« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2003, 03:53:00 PM »

yes the chip led should aways be on when the xbox is on. unless you have it disabled with dip switch 4. but even if you get it to light up it doesnt always mean thet the chip is lined up correctly. maybe you should try to find someone in your area to help you with this because you are having way to many issues. maybe you know someone that reads at a 9th grade reading level and can take some time and read other posts in this forum and learn something.

kkxxx

• Archived User
Evox
« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2003, 04:01:00 PM »

rolleyes.gif i dont know anyone near me who know anything about mods.Anyway when its disabled, the switch is down, right? And about the reading, Its not really the reading i'm exelling in, it's the grammar(I don't feel like using the knowledge that i gain in school, outside. dry.gif

tecgeeks

• Archived User
Evox
« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2003, 04:25:00 PM »

QUOTE (kkxxx @ Oct 25 2003, 08:01 PM)
Its not really the reading i'm exelling in, it's the grammar

blink.gif

kkxxx

• Archived User
Evox
« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2003, 04:31:00 PM »

I don't feel like using the knowledge that i gain in school, outside

Who are you, and what is  blink.gif  supposed to mean?

heinrich

• Archived User
Evox
« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2003, 05:19:00 PM »

Isnt talking to yourself the first sign of insanity?

jb193hr

• Archived User
Evox
« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2003, 05:48:00 PM »

evox helpTry this link it should help you

heinrich

• Archived User
Evox
« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2003, 06:22:00 PM »

kkxxx:

dude, what is the problem now??
You were told: the chip isnt installed right.  What else do you want use to do?  We arent gunna come do it for you.

tecgeeks

• Archived User
Evox
« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2003, 06:51:00 PM »

QUOTE (kkxxx @ Oct 25 2003, 08:31 PM)
Who are you, and what is  blink.gif  supposed to mean?

I am a man who can READ, reason, and think for himself. I am a person who doesn't claim to know everything, but I am sure I can find the answers when I need to. I didn't need to ask people on this forum to do everything for me, or "spoon-feed" the answers to me. I am someone who knows that the way to get help doesn't include using insults and profanity aimed at the people from whom I am asking.

I read the tutorials. I read through the many posts by other members. I visited many web sites pertaining to Xbox modifications. I downloaded all of the software I needed. I purchased a modchip and soldered it in. I applied the correct software. I have a working, modified Xbox, without a single question asked.

And I am someone who has paid his dues and now owns his own business, and makes a very good living because I DID, "feel like using the knowledge that I gained in school, outside".

Who are you?

blink.gif ="You're kidding, right?"

I don't feel like using the knowledge that i gain in school, outside

Well my friend, get ready for a long, exciting career in the fast food service industry. With that attitude, it should be the perfect job for you....

pieces

• Archived User
Evox
« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2003, 05:40:00 AM »

I think that smilie fits you perfectly and you should make it your avatar so people get an idea who they are dealing with.
Pages: 1 2 [3]