xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Evox  (Read 356 times)

chelrob

• Archived User
Evox
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2003, 12:44:00 PM »

Yes, I mean extract.  

Now continue on with makling the iso and burning the disk.  Make sure you do that rename step, it's the most important step.

chelrob

• Archived User
Evox
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2003, 12:47:00 PM »

mad.gif   I have given you my advice.  Do what you want to.  unsure.gif

kkxxx

• Archived User
Evox
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2003, 01:14:00 PM »

muhaha.gif  grr.gif  muhaha.gif  grr.gif

chelrob

• Archived User
Evox
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2003, 01:19:00 PM »

You're still not following directions.  Use SimpleXiso, not xiso.

kkxxx

• Archived User
Evox
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2003, 01:21:00 PM »

rolleyes.gif

chelrob

• Archived User
Evox
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2003, 01:45:00 PM »

Try searching simplex.  

You should find it at some of the places where you get your other downloads.

chelrob

• Archived User
Evox
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2003, 01:46:00 PM »

You can get it here: http://xbox-scene.co...p?page=isotools

It's not "illegal".

chelrob

• Archived User
Evox
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2003, 02:28:00 PM »

What?

heinrich

• Archived User
Evox
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2003, 05:06:00 PM »

QUOTE (kkxxx @ Oct 24 2003, 04:20 PM)
im in 7th grade not in kindergarden you fuckhead. Im learning at an 8th grade level. I think i could understand if you just for once actually helped me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grr.gif  grr.gif  grr.gif  grr.gif

iamwithstupid.gif
kkxxx: Have you thought about trying to make any sense in your posts?  And insulting people is the best way to get help now?  Do you kiss your mother with that mouth of yours?  I know if I heard my 12 year old kid call someone a "fuckhead" I'd slap the shit out of him.  You are the one coming here and asking for help, so learn a little humility.

Xeero

• Archived User
Evox
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2003, 10:48:00 AM »

QUOTE (kkxxx @ Oct 25 2003, 12:34 PM)
Ok first of all it is you who keeps insulting me every time i ask a question that you think is dumb. why do you care if it is dumb or not. Is it so hard to just tell me the answer and not act like a jerk?( iId woop your ass if you even tried to slap me!) biggrin.gif

Your questions have been answered so many times that it disgusts me.  There are people out there with difficult problems, and they're being overlooked because you're drawing so much attention to yourself.

And no, the same thing did NOT happen with SimpleX because it does not require that an XBE be in the root of the folder like Craxtion does.  You make an ISO out of that folder using SimpleX and burn the ISO.  The instructions cannot get any simpler.

heinrich

• Archived User
Evox
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2003, 10:56:00 AM »

QUOTE (kkxxx @ Oct 25 2003, 12:34 PM)
Ok first of all it is you who keeps insulting me every time i ask a question that you think is dumb. why do you care if it is dumb or not. Is it so hard to just tell me the answer and not act like a jerk?( iId woop your ass if you even tried to slap me!) biggrin.gif

I dont feel that I am making personal insults such as "you fuckhead", I am simply trying to explain to you that you are asking people to take time out of their day and help you.  No one wants to spoon feed anyone who cant read the tutorials.  If you asked a clear and well thought out question, instead of "wats a slayer" when you could have used the damn search button and found out; then people might be a little more willing to help.  As well as things like:
"Oh, you mean, i have to attach the chip to the programmer to program it, what kind of sense does that make"

And guess what, you are the ONLY person I have ever seen post with so many damn "I cant get xxxxxx software to run"  Its windows for god sake, you un rar/zip the program, and double click the .exe - ta da.  SimpleXiso is SIMPLE to run, hence the name!  You run it, click - "Make Xiso" and pick your folder, and click OK.

And a little more advice for future posts:

THE WORST OF ALL!!!!! WRITING EVERYTHING IN CAPS!!!! REMEMBER THAT WRITING ALL CAPS IS CONSIDERED SHOUTING!!!!! DON'T SHOUT!!!!!! AND YOU REALLY NEED ONLY ONE EXCLAMATION MARK!!!!!!! OR QUESTION MARK?????!!?

So if you really want help, why dont you make a post that asks an actual question, in a clear and thought out way.  Make sure you post EXACTLY what the problem is.  (ie: not like "it doesnt work")  Say what you have tried to do to fix it, if anything.  And of course, avoid making childish insults at someone, it only makes their post look more justified when you act like an assclown.  And as for your other post (I'll just keep my ramble here)

How would my parents know anything about xbox and modding???

Well, it is apperent that you are clueless, so you would be on the same page.  But someone a little older might be able to better comprehend the tutorials.  And it might instill some good values in you, since you just insinuated that would hit your parents, you are obviously in need of some guidance.

kkxxx

• Archived User
Evox
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2003, 11:47:00 AM »

dry.gif ) I just have one more question. is the led supposed to light up right after the chip is flashed or when you boot up evox

clarke1866

• Archived User
Evox
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2003, 11:57:00 AM »

blink.gif

heinrich

• Archived User
Evox
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2003, 12:39:00 PM »

QUOTE (kkxxx @ Oct 25 2003, 03:33 PM)
i wouldnt hit the parents i have right now, but if you were my parent and you said you would slap the shit out of me, then i would hit you.

/me slaps head
Thanks for missing the point.

ok, i finally created the bootdisk(i could have created it a long time ago if it weren't for some people  )

Or if you had just read the tutorials ohmy.gif

I just have one more question. is the led supposed to light up right after the chip is flashed or when you boot up evox

Lets read the manual together:
The X-B.I.T LED indicates the current condition of the XBox:
- The X-B.I.T LED is "on" (glowing) when the XBox bootet from a patched (non-original) Bios
- The X-B.I.T LED is "off" (not glowing) when the XBox bootet from the original bios.

Hmm, so it seems to me that the LED should be on when the xbox is on, and the chip is enabled.

kkxxx

• Archived User
Evox
« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2003, 01:50:00 PM »

ok, i didn't patch from the original bios so it should be glowwing when the xbox is on, but it doesn't glow. when i clicked verify it said that file content does match. I put the stm switches on how they told me to on here (i flashed bank 4)
can you help me now.
Pages: 1 [2] 3