xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Gettin Error "bus Busy. Please Try Again Later"  (Read 89 times)

JohnyBlaze

• Archived User
Gettin Error "bus Busy. Please Try Again Later"
« on: October 16, 2003, 04:48:00 PM »

Well I got my xbit today and I went to flash it.  It connected to my PC fine, (I have a abit kg7-raid motherboard) and i formatted and flashed it fine with m7 and latest 4987.03 bios.  Only thing was the green LED wasn't on at all when I flashed it.  Well I put it in xbox and it did nothing, and there was no green LED.  So I took it out and fiddled with it now the green LED turns on, but I cant flash it.  I can connect to it, but I get the error "Bus busy. Please try again later" and it wont let me do shit.  I even tried it in two other computers and still the same thing.  Please help me out.  The xbit is also extremely extremely hot inbetween the "Lattice" chip and the 2 meg memory chip.

This post has been edited by JohnyBlaze: Oct 16 2003, 11:50 PM

Arakon

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2003, 03:36:00 AM »

if it gets hot, chances are good something is fried. did you accidently mix up the wires (yellow/black)? that would most definately send voltage down the wrong lines and possibly fry a chip.

JohnyBlaze

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2003, 07:40:00 AM »

Thanks for the reply, I thought no one was listening!  No I didn't cross the wires, I got 2 of the chips and one works fine but this one must be defective.  Oh well I'm going to send it back, sucks but gotta do what you gotta do.