xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Why Does The Size Of The Bios Matter?  (Read 280 times)

Potenza

• Archived User
Why Does The Size Of The Bios Matter?
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2002, 08:54:00 AM »

QUOTE (Col.Havoc @ Dec 23 2002, 04:07 AM)
I'm still contemplating on whether or not to get the addon for it. I'll have to wait and see if it is truly worth the wile.

Anyways, does anyone actually know yet how it attaches to the Matrix? I'm guessing it will be across the tops of the pogo pins or on top of the previous chip somehow.

On the connection for the programmer?

digitalman42

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2002, 02:42:00 PM »

I dont get why some of the nerds on here would rather solder than screw in a mod chip, hell I would rather just plug in into a USB port if I could but I know they cant make them like that.  Still anyone that would rather solder then screw in a screw is a retard, I dont get it, my friend has a Matrix and I had a Enigma, my Enigma screwed up my Xbox because of the "getting hot then cold" crap.  And I got it professionally installed by a company around here, and his Matrix that he bought with a Refurb Xbox is working %100, he installed it himself, it came loose one time when his gf dropped his Xbox 3 ft, he took it apart put it back in very tight, never came loose sense, so I think i'll be buying a Matrix next.

SoulMaster

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2002, 03:04:00 PM »

muhaha.gif

Potenza

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2002, 01:54:00 AM »

I'm really fed up with all of this solder vs no solder debate. Who cares? Why does no solder make you an idiot? Prof. Hawkins can't solder, does that make him an idiot?

Why do people find it difficult to admit that the pogo pins was a good IDEA. It might not be the most secure way of fixing a chip, but still it was a good idea.

And please, soldering is not God, it to has its downsides.

Don't you peoplke see that both x-ecuter and Xodus teams are trying to make you believe they are the best at what they do? What they are doing is market there products (so did Nasis-X, although he really sucks at marketing).

I'm gonne say this one more time: each and every team contributed in some way to the scene, wheter you like it or not.

It's only idiots that want to feel important in life, who start bashing, solder or non solder chips.

I say it is a free world, choose what you like best.

blackout_19

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2002, 02:06:00 AM »

And please, soldering is not God, it to has its downsides

Such as? The only downside that gets a mention is the fact that some people can't solder and screw it up, but that's not the fault of 'soldering'.

soldering is permanent (for as long as you want it to be) has far lower resistance than any pogo adapter and is cheaper. Where are the downsides?

Potenza

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2002, 02:19:00 AM »

beerchug.gif

edited:

Woohoo promoted!!!

biosboy

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2002, 08:04:00 AM »

QUOTE (Potenza @ Dec 24 2002, 08:54 AM)
Prof. Hawkins can't solder, does that make him an idiot?

i bet your ass he couldnt install a pogo pin mod either

lol  laugh.gif

biosboy

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2002, 08:05:00 AM »

QUOTE (blackout_19 @ Dec 24 2002, 09:06 AM)
The only downside that gets a mention is the fact that some people can't solder and screw it up, but that's not the fault of 'soldering'. Its the fault of the solderER

great point smile.gif

biosboy

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2002, 08:08:00 AM »

QUOTE (Nailed @ Dec 23 2002, 07:18 PM)
the hate is trhere cus all you noobs look at them like they did something ?

all they did was copy a FREE design and sell it for a LOT of profit - and you all kiss their asses

and xecuter are doing the pogo adapter ONLY cus they're sick of being asked for it. In their words its lame and is a disastor and will only be clear how shit it is the in the fullness of time - they also DISCOURAGE you from buying it - yeah they really wanna get you to pay as much money as possible lol

fucking idiots the lot of you

Biosboy, I just cannot wait until the day you are banned from this forum.  You make noobs asking questions like "what's a modchip?" look smart.  And why is xecuter making a pogopin adapter?  Not cause they're sick of being asked for it, but so they can bring in a bit more cash.  Simple economics.  I sure hope you're not older than 15... cause you have A LOT of growing up to do.

try reading the post they made aboiut it themselves before commenting asshole

they're selling it at COST - yeah a real earner that one

get your head out of your ass and smell the coffee

and please ban me - you think i cant come back - stupid ass ip mask bans - if you think thats protection then you truly do belong amongst the clouds lol wink.gif
Pages: 1 [2]