xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Spidergx  (Read 63 times)

.:Dino:.

• Archived User
Spidergx
« on: August 08, 2005, 03:19:00 AM »

Spider GX

Seems like its ok. The team say they have nothing to do with spiderchip, but its oretty stupid to name the chip so similar to possibly one of the worst designed chips of all time. Anyway, 16mb flash bios??? Woah! Solderless 1.0-1.6. Kind Of Looks like the xenium s.p.ice.

HackDaBox

• Archived User
Spidergx
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2005, 05:22:00 AM »

Yeah thats what they want to to believe ! go to www.spiderchip.com and you will be redirected to spidergx.com and you are to believe they had nuthen to do with the old one !

What i reckon happened is they made a heap of money from the buggy spiders and now have made a rip-off the spice and basically connected a spice to the spider and selling it as a 4th gen modchip with its own OS.

Good god the spider team making an OS ! oh it's time for me to hide away somewhere ! people be warned i will not offer support at all on my site for the GX becuase you all know the reputation of the spider team now. i did feel sorry for people who were tricked in to buying the original spiders !!!

Just remember the quality products they have made in the past ! the usb programmer that didn't program , the spiderchip chip that didn't install or flash. No http flashing option. and finally their awesome support !!!

No emails were ever returned ! atleast none of mine and none of the countless poor soles i have tried to help !

If you want solderless get a Xenium Spice !

HackDaBox !

.:Dino:.

• Archived User
Spidergx
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2005, 05:27:00 AM »

Somethin seems a bit sketchy about this...

Chancer

• Archived User
Spidergx
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2005, 07:18:00 AM »

I would not trust then after the last comedy show they put on. They would have to claim a different team as people are wise to the old chips now.

EverestX

• Archived User
Spidergx
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2005, 09:24:00 AM »

... Wow, Just wow.  Does tem spider really think they are goign to do this all over agian?   Ha not happenening..  Like you guys said it looks like a spider spice... Or a spicey spider if you will..  

Poor spider team.. ...  Really I gotta see one of these in action casue if they work like the origingal spider was supposed to then I will shit my pants. Plain and Simple, when team spider(gx) or whatever the fuc kthey are now produce a quality product with functioning Os the fecal matter will fall directly out of my ass..  

But untill then I'd like to se the first perosn to get one say "How come I cant flash it, or why doesn't it fit on the LPC right"..

Wonder what everyone else thinks

ModdingManiac

• Archived User
Spidergx
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2005, 10:22:00 AM »

16MB Memory WTF!!..Who needs that much memory on a modchip.

Zarrinnis

• Archived User
Spidergx
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2005, 11:24:00 AM »

It seems sorta...good, but I bet it still has problems like the oirignal spider.

HackDaBox

• Archived User
Spidergx
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2005, 05:29:00 PM »

16 Megabytes may be a good amount of memory ...

256k for the hacked bios and the rest for the buggy spider OS !

Well it is their first OS and its bound to be full of bugs and the code will not be streamlined.

Unless they have just ripped the OS from the Spice !

HackDaBox !

PS i think it is 2MB which is more than enough for a non functioning modchip.

_GhOsT_

• Archived User
Spidergx
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2005, 10:32:00 PM »

maybe they realized their mistake in making the spider and this is a better one(probably not but who knows) if no one has tryed it yet, i wouldnt jump to conclusions

Chancer

• Archived User
Spidergx
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2005, 11:45:00 AM »

maybe they realized their mistake in making the spider

Right so the next product they bring out is the programmer and that works perfectly...NOT.
Realising their mistake so they change the name and claim a new team.
I will certainly not ever buy one , not that i bought one of the originals.

Zarrinnis

• Archived User
Spidergx
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2005, 12:27:00 PM »

Screw spiderchips. I installed many of these crap potatoe chips. I installed one on my xbox and It dies, just randomly decided to kill itself. I got so dam angry, waste of 30$. I cant belive they actually had the nerve to make more of these and make a new one. I got a DuoX2 and got it working perfectly, no problems, easy installation, larger and more BIOS banks all for half the price of those weak spiders. Besides, they are too late. 360 COMING SOON!!! I cant belive they said that its an entire different team, watta bunch of losers.