xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: $50.00 + Boring Sunday Afternoon =  (Read 399 times)

cyfi

• Archived User
$50.00 + Boring Sunday Afternoon =
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2005, 05:22:00 PM »

tongue.gif

sp3cialk

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2005, 05:24:00 PM »

Nice Idea.... I would like to have something similar... but I have way to much to get done as it is...  Just an idea... get some diamond plate and wrap the legs of it... think that would make it sick

Jack... the game isn't that hard to come by... I got my cheap on ebay... always search for it spelled wrong no one makes bids on those... I got the controller and the first game for $70 ... everything was in perfect condition.. except the original box which I could care less... i doubt I sell the game...

lunatic0222

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2005, 05:29:00 PM »

I dont know why you guys gotta be so harsh on the guy, all he did was make a stand?

Why dont you guys go bitch at the guy who posted about his stupid garage door opener, or something that really doesnt belong on the forums.....

cyfi

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2005, 05:33:00 PM »

pretty much the only person whos bitchen is jack so peoples can stop saying "why is everybody...." blah blah blah cuz it was only like 1 or 2 people

lunatic0222

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2005, 05:36:00 PM »

OKay sorry, Why is ANYONE bitching at this guy.... Better?

cyfi

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2005, 05:39:00 PM »

didnt mean to be rude...sry

MrAndersn

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2005, 05:40:00 PM »

QUOTE(Ingolf @ Jan 9 2005, 06:58 PM)
i thought jack was ok until this thread, everyone is right, you are a cocksucker

Savejonas

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2005, 05:42:00 PM »

I think if I had the luxury of owning that game I would want a stand too. I bet if you took some Wood Putty to the joints, sanded, primered, and painted that you could make that stand bad-ass. You might also consider some griptape or metal to put on the foot rest instead of paint.

automatic_teller_machine

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2005, 05:51:00 PM »

Yes, I am going to go over it with some wood putty, after I sand everything out. I'm then going to paint it, either black, or do a three layer paint job, first silver, then a flat army green, then I'll sand the corners down to the silver layer again to make it look like worn metal. Then I may add some rust paint here or there. They I'll probably get stencil's and paint in white "7th Special Panzer Div 34th Special Panzer Battalion VT" .

mrjkwik

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2005, 05:52:00 PM »

never played the game.  but i've seen stuff on it.  obviously thats not the kind of controller set up you can just plop your ass on the couch and play.  so making a stand would make sense.  

so good job on taking some initiative to build one.  

and sure, i can agree that it would be real kickass to shape it up and paint it.

what would make it all kickass is to have a bigscreen to play on.  would seem a lot more immersive.

as for comments for it being "gay", yeah, immature terminology.   and for comments on it being expensive?  considering many here spend more than what the xbox costs modding it, which could include the costs of chips, harddrives, paint, tools, extra cases, ect, thats a pretty lame comment as well.  people spend their money on what they want.

lunatic0222

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2005, 05:52:00 PM »

Maybe you just need to Chrome it, then paint it with uv paint ...... Then Jack will like it....

jacksparrow

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2005, 05:55:00 PM »

automatic teller machine, that case your selling looks awfuly familiar.  somewhat resembles twisted_penguins old worklog, could it possibly be the same case??

Savejonas

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2005, 06:05:00 PM »

Naw, I think that Penguins case had the lcd on the right. I almost forgot all about that little bastard.

jacksparrow

• Archived User
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2005, 06:06:00 PM »

hmm ive seemed to find the identical thread.  could u be twisted.penguin?? i think you are, this is very curious......

twisted.penguins worklog for the same xbox automatic teller machine is now selling

worklog here on x-s

in fact, there are even the same pics used in both the original worklog by twisted.penguin and automatic teller machines bst. coincodence? i think not

TheMuffinMan

• Archived User
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2005, 06:13:00 PM »

Love the stand, can't believe how odd people are being here in this thread

You guys should read this

1) Price - why rat for it being $50 - I own 4 xbox's of which i've spent $1000 on just hte boxes themselves
2) OOO No! it's not an xbox therefore it must be evil! - umm no, it's for the xbox so it's fine
3) talking about houses etc - why does it matter?
4) Assuming people are always serious (in remarks to the "homosexual wood pile or what not")IT'S A JOKE! SARCASM! he's(automatic_teller_machine) not serious dumbo's
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4