xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: $50.00 + Boring Sunday Afternoon =  (Read 400 times)

automatic_teller_machine

• Archived User
$50.00 + Boring Sunday Afternoon =
« on: January 09, 2005, 04:21:00 PM »

Not done yet, still have to sand the whole thing, add molding around the controller up top, and the foot pedals to help with the slippage problem, and then paint it black. Once I begin on my little cockpit project, this'll be the center piece. I'm also hoping to add a little holster for an S controller on the side for easy access to that and to hold it close enough to still use the headset for live. Let me know what you think of the progress.

(And yes, my hair is always that messy.)

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

jacksparrow

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2005, 04:28:00 PM »

thats pretty gay, its just a stand.  that game costs more than a fukin xbox so that is gay too

jacksparrow

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2005, 04:30:00 PM »

i mean dont get me wrong i think its a cool game but i wouldnt spend my day making a stand

automatic_teller_machine

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2005, 04:36:00 PM »

thats pretty gay, its just a stand. that game costs more than a fukin xbox so that is gay too

Yes Its just a stand. Stands are not capable of reproduction, so I'm not sure how that makes it a homosexual stand. Same thing apply's to your comment on the game. Also, just  because it's expensive, dosent make it a bad game. You my friend are a complete and total asshat!  wink.gif  dry.gif

also i just realized its kinda wierd that in the first pic u had someone take a pic of u playing xbox in your tiny little cubicle u like to call a room, that is kind of wierd.....and then share it with your internet friends.....kinda freaky

It's wierd that I took a picture of myself playing the game?  huh.gif  Oh, and by the way, I appologize for not being blessed with rich parents who own a large house, and that will always have a pile of cash for me to fall back on when I drop out of college, and neglect to get a job. Did'nt know there were such high standards for this forums.

Golemer

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2005, 04:41:00 PM »

Ouch, burned.

Nice job, I would have done something similar if I was given the opprotunity.

stythys

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2005, 04:43:00 PM »

sure it looks rough now but it a work in progress i dont think its that bad, jeese jack be a jerk why dont ya  dry.gif

Gunzz11

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2005, 04:43:00 PM »

QUOTE(automatic_teller_machine @ Jan 9 2005, 06:07 PM)
Yes Its just a stand. Stands are not capable of reproduction, so I'm not sure how that makes it a homosexual stand. Same thing apply's to your comment on the game. Also, just  because it's expensive, dosent make it a bad game. You my friend are a complete and total asshat!  wink.gif  dry.gif

automatic_teller_machine

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2005, 04:43:00 PM »

Please stop thread-crapping. Thanks.  happy.gif

I know gay is now used as an insult-esque word instead of its proper meaning, but I find it both morally worng, and ignorant to use it for such, therefore I'll put it in the literal term because I can.

Maverick0984

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2005, 04:49:00 PM »

QUOTE(jacksparrow @ Jan 9 2005, 06:01 PM)
also i just realized its kinda wierd that in the first pic u had someone take a pic of u playing xbox in your tiny little cubicle u like to call a room, that is kind of wierd.....and then share it with your internet friends.....kinda freaky

MrAndersn

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2005, 04:52:00 PM »

I know how it is to be bored and use my head to create something to make life more enjoyable.  Good job on the stand.  This is the place to show off things you created and if somebody is gonna Flame you and use the word gay....well do the math:  Doing something called FLAMMING and using the word GAY while FLAMMING makes me think someone wants to come out of the closet, but cant find the doorknob tongue.gif

cyfi

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2005, 04:55:00 PM »

i think jack is jealous sleeping.gif

Gunzz11

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2005, 04:57:00 PM »

I was not thread crappin, but i do believe that you might be a lil bit of a closed minded person update your vocabulary to the new century okay buddy no one is hurt by using the word "gay" its about as common as "the" now. As for the original post, you spent alot of money on that controller for no apparent reason thats ridiculous how much that s**t cost could you think of anything better to spend money on like further moddin your xbox.

Maverick0984

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2005, 05:00:00 PM »

hmm

/me sifts through past posts looking for incidences of the word "gay"

nope it sure doesn't appear "about as common as "the"  now".  unless you are 15 years old, using the word "gay" in that sort of comment about anything is really immature, and the fact that you are defending means you are just as immature.

automatic_teller_machine

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2005, 05:02:00 PM »

Actually you are thread crapping, seeing as howe your straying from the original point of the post. KTHXBYE!

cyfi

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2005, 05:09:00 PM »

user posted image
now thats thread crapping
Pages: [1] 2 3 4