xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Kotor Ii Dde From Hd  (Read 67 times)

g4zz4

• Archived User
Kotor Ii Dde From Hd
« on: August 13, 2005, 05:24:00 AM »

I'm playing KOTORII off my HD, I telneted past the black screen when the T3 droid explodes and continue to play the game as normal. Save, turn off debug etc and play up until the point I kill the assasin droid then enter the harbinger.

When I get into the harbinger, all three characters take up the same x,y,z coordinates, they all stand within each other if you follow. You can't walk anywhere, the whole screen is black apart from a load of doors floating in space it would seem. It doesn't matter you can't reach them. I try doing stuff then give up and try reloading the last save, which is an autosave just as I eneter the harbinger. I get a DDE straight away.

If I clear the cache and try again it does exactly the same (doors floating in space). I figure this is more than a glitch as it's happening all the time. I did change the .ini file to point to the xbox hd rather than the dvd drive for file locations etc so I don't think that is the problem. I would try to play the original but it has a scratch which for some reason won't play, but will allow me to extract the files using flash fxp via my pc (not dvd2xbox as that hangs when I try to copy the game to the HD), albeit very very slowly (I'm talking hours for a few files, which I assume are located where the scratch is). Any suggestions?

chefelf

• Archived User
Kotor Ii Dde From Hd
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2005, 07:38:00 AM »

There's a lengthy discussion on this glitch here:

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=355253

Closed.