xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: "moon Gel"  (Read 95 times)

black_light

• Archived User
"moon Gel"
« on: March 17, 2003, 11:20:00 AM »

as soon as i heard about modding i thought of putting some of that moon gel shit from moon rings, those ones that suposedly tell what mood ur in but it really only changes color from temp. changes. now i thought of poping off the jewl on a controler and making a little plastic container that would hold the gel, then line it up with the "X" on the plastic things and super glue it on, you would have to cut it out and lay a clear plastic sheet over it tho so you could actually see it. i would do this but i dont have any of the tools needed or the time. although im sure one of you guys could.

black_light

• Archived User
"moon Gel"
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2003, 01:21:00 PM »

NOBODY is gonna try it?

brahm2

• Archived User
"moon Gel"
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2003, 01:32:00 PM »

well i know im not  :P

sounds like a good idea but id rather have glowing lights and stuff

xBaNaNaEv0LuTiOnx

• Archived User
"moon Gel"
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2003, 02:22:00 PM »

well since thouse "moon gels" all depend on the temperature, and the temps barely change much (very marginal, well depending on how much processing power is needed of course), you'll basically be looking at the same color for awhile...

besides, you want to kno what kind of mood your box is in or something?

black_light

• Archived User
"moon Gel"
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2003, 03:32:00 PM »

it changes with the temperature even if it is a slight change, and no i dont wanna know my xboxes mood, its just a cool substance and it would be an awsome mod

FrEze2k1

• Archived User
"moon Gel"
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2003, 04:30:00 PM »

sounds cool, but also sounds like a pain in the ass to install but maybe that's just me... ;)