xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Updated Xbmc...cant Find Emulators  (Read 307 times)

brdrhopper

• Archived User
Updated Xbmc...cant Find Emulators
« on: March 23, 2009, 05:27:00 PM »

i just updated my XBMC to hte newest one available on T3chs website, and now i cant find any of my emulators...

before my update they used to be located under My Programs and i would be able to access them there.

Now with this update i cant seem to find them anywhere they are still on the xbox if i use unleashedX but not XBMC. Also when i try to get info for the movies i have on the HDD now IMDB isnt an option anymore with the new upgrade and i cant get the DVD covers or anything anymore.... any ideas/help??

This post has been edited by brdrhopper: Mar 24 2009, 12:28 AM

xyteam

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2009, 09:45:00 PM »

when you are in your programmes you need to point xbmc in the direction of your emus.by using the browse function.

brdrhopper

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2009, 10:44:00 PM »

hmmm ok once i browse into those files where/how do i select the Emu?

xyteam

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2009, 04:55:00 PM »

you should see a thumbnail in your programmes click on it and that brings up the menu for letting you search through your hdd,just direct it to your emulators folder,then once there go to the ok option and hit the A button on your controller.

brdrhopper

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2009, 01:35:00 AM »

sweet thanks i got the emus to show up but i was wondering, before i updated i used to be able to pull the DVD images/covers off of IMDB but not it doesnt even give me the option to is there something i have to do to get the video info?

LinkinCable

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2009, 05:53:00 PM »

Once the movie is selected just press the white button on the right of controller for options of scraping of Info.