xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: A Few Words On Nexgen Leak  (Read 81 times)

Heet

• Archived User
A Few Words On Nexgen Leak
« on: May 30, 2003, 07:41:00 AM »

Ya, im in heaven.  Only problem is now I have 4 dashboards on my xbox and I cant figure out which one i want as my dash.  Ive used XBMP(excellent for a dash), avalaunch(which is probably the most original and unique), Media X(that i just installed and my jaw dropped), and now an improved Nexgen that kicks ass.  Whoever said this was gonna be the summer of dashboards was right.  Now with xport seeking out to port every system out before xbox, it looks like a promising summer in that area too.  Thanks to all you guys!

SniperKilla

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2003, 09:03:00 AM »

we need a peice of software that the xbox boots to before the dash, with no gui or anything, so we can hold a button while its booting and as soon as the software sees that button it boots to the dash assigned to that dash, and if you dont hold anything it boots to a default, se we can have all 4 and to change all we have to do is hold like Y durring boot and avalaunch will load.

the joker

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2003, 05:43:00 AM »

QUOTE (SniperKilla @ May 30 2003, 06:03 PM)
we need a peice of software that the xbox boots to before the dash, with no gui or anything, so we can hold a button while its booting and as soon as the software sees that button it boots to the dash assigned to that dash, and if you dont hold anything it boots to a default, se we can have all 4 and to change all we have to do is hold like Y durring boot and avalaunch will load.

been in ava for a few versions already wink.gif
many people uses avalaunch as a dash-selector between ava, negxen, mxm and xbmp / or whatever suits them.