xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: (build 551) A Couple Of Bugs  (Read 221 times)

isaac_24

• Archived User
(build 551) A Couple Of Bugs
« on: March 01, 2005, 03:45:00 AM »

In the Skins selection box, the word Preview when downloading skins is out of the window. Purely cosmetic.

When you play .WMV in the File Manager, pressing B will freeze the movie on screen but you can still navigate in the background. The only way to get rid of it is if can somehow play an .XMV or reboot the XBOX.

Sometimes the information on screen (HD space, Temp, RSS, etc) will show graphic glitches. Rebooting the XBOX clears it.

I've been having trouble connecting via FTP in this build lately. My FTP client now gets stuck when retrieving LIST.

When downloading Previews off Xbox-Skins through the dashboard, UnleashX will give an error (Error 2 I think) but will then tell you it was installed. Preview works fine.

Clicking the Right Thumbstick when there is no Preview present for an app will show the Music Player. Don't know if this is a bug or not since pressing the White button brings it up too.

Is it possible for UnleashX to detect what region your XBOX is and open your app in that region? For example I have an NTSC box, if I have an app set to PAL, can it open it automatically in NTSC without me bringing up the context menu and selecting Launch in NTSC?

This post has been edited by isaac_24: Mar 1 2005, 11:56 AM

isaac_24

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2005, 02:39:00 PM »

When entering an address in the FTP client, the address gets cut off after the 20th character. It still show fine in the FTPSRV.XML file though.

isaac_24

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2005, 05:00:00 PM »

QUOTE(isaac_24 @ Mar 1 2005, 03:44 AM)
Sometimes the information on screen (HD space, Temp, RSS, etc) will show graphic glitches. Rebooting the XBOX clears it.

I've come to the conclusion that this is a skin-related or corrupted E:\ files.

Is it possible for UnleashX to detect what region your XBOX is and open your app in that region? For example I have an NTSC box, if I have an app set to PAL, can it open it automatically in NTSC without me bringing up the context menu and selecting Launch in NTSC?

I noticed that this is in the Video Settings. I have it enabled and it doesn't work on my tv but it does work on others.