xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Change Pal/ntsc Settings  (Read 270 times)

Jezz_X

• Archived User
Change Pal/ntsc Settings
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2006, 06:57:00 PM »

QUOTE(CoogLFish @ Mar 27 2006, 07:03 AM) View Post

Really noone?

Yeah Really noone I don't get what your problem is anyway you want to set your xbox permanantly to Pal ? just use Enigma If you want to only run certain games in pal then use the option in the contect menu of the game.   And since you have XBMC it has the same option as well

CoogLFish

• Archived User
Change Pal/ntsc Settings
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2006, 01:54:00 PM »

Yes, I would like to permanently set my XBox (back) to PAL. Since my XBox is unable to read CDR(W)s and I don't have a DVD-burner Enigmah is not an option - as written in my first post.
Which I don't understand is why the patch-option of UnleashX does not work. At least not for me. Or did I get something wrong here?

Big_Ted

• Archived User
Change Pal/ntsc Settings
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2006, 02:30:00 PM »

If you can ftp why not put enigma to in the apps directory and run it from there.

Jezz_X

• Archived User
Change Pal/ntsc Settings
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2006, 02:11:00 PM »

QUOTE(CoogLFish @ Mar 28 2006, 06:25 AM) View Post

Yes, I would like to permanently set my XBox (back) to PAL. Since my XBox is unable to read CDR(W)s and I don't have a DVD-burner Enigmah is not an option - as written in my first post.
Which I don't understand is why the patch-option of UnleashX does not work. At least not for me. Or did I get something wrong here?

there are a couple of programs that will let you extract the files from the enigma iso (Quix) then you can as the poster above said just ftp it into your apps dir

UnleashX is not meant to be permanant swap between the 2 as it does a safe cherry patch thing to change it.   Enigma actually modifies your epromm to make it permanant

CoogLFish

• Archived User
Change Pal/ntsc Settings
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2006, 03:37:00 PM »

I owe you one! That's it! I don't know why I didn't try to extract the ISO myself, but anyway, it did the trick.

Thanks a lot for your help.

GDX^

• Archived User
Change Pal/ntsc Settings
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2007, 05:44:00 AM »

I have the same problem, but I cant find the tool.

I found only 1 website with a download link (actually 2, but they where redirected to 1 host), but the downloadlink is down....

Can anyone upload it, or give me a valid link?

Reply to wim at gdx dot be is also possible

smirnof100

• Archived User
Change Pal/ntsc Settings
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2007, 06:14:00 AM »

I am suffering a similar problem.  I was given a broken xbox (infamous error 16, turned out to be the hard drive so i replaced it) and set up the hard drive (while it was out) to give me a softmod installer...  which defaulted to install my unleashx dash in pal mode and since i wasn't paying attention i can't switch it back.  I don't know what version i have, i can't ftp to the xbox, and it has that sh*tty thompson drive that won't boot anything (ive even tried a pot tweak on it i can only read commercial games).  I have been scouring the internet for 6 hours looking for *ANYTHING* that can get me back into ntsc mode short of pulling the hard drive and using rebooting my computer with a bootable cd bla bla bla bla bla (which i could have had done by now but then i would have to turn off winamp).  I have been messing with the settings blindly...  cause i can sorta see where im going...  i figured out how to get to the system settings.  So if someone can tell me what keys to press (how many time to hit down and soforth) to change the video settings back to ntsc for the dashboard itself i would so very much appreciate it.  Thanks.

Oh ya... and holding back and the left trigger (or right) doesn't do it sad.gif
Pages: 1 [2]