xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Igr  (Read 55 times)

CaliSurfer008

• Archived User
Igr
« on: March 01, 2004, 03:26:00 PM »

Hold both triggers + Start + Back Buttons...

BookOfBlood

• Archived User
Igr
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2004, 03:34:00 PM »

QUOTE (Bruceleeorangechicken @ Mar 1 2004, 07:45 PM)
how exactly do i use the IGR. I read the ino file and did all of the modifications to the .xml file but i still dont know waht to push to reset. the options: turn of x2 IGR and turn Off X2 IGR come up and when i access them, my xbox system resets. After i turn it on and after it resets, I would assume that it works because if i try to turn it on again it does nothing but it resets when i choose the turn of option. Please help when if anyone can.

biggrin.gif Thankyou biggrin.gif

NINJA gaiden master ninja with fat gold sword thingy ph34r.gif  grr.gif  muhaha.gif  ph34r.gif

To my knowledge, the UnleashX dashboard doesn't have IGR.  What the on/off switches that you are seeing are, are for turning off/on the IGR built into the X2 BIOSes.

WabidWoveren

• Archived User
Igr
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2004, 05:21:00 PM »

yes you have to have the x2 bios, with igr, and this will enable/disable the bios igr.  UnleashX DOES NOT include an igr function

CaliSurfer008

• Archived User
Igr
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2004, 06:03:00 PM »

Right...

IGR is not included in the UnleashX dash...

it is all bios dependant

PENiX

• Archived User
Igr
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2004, 04:05:00 PM »

Yea this is a pretty neat feature for unleashx.... considering calisurfer wrote a tutorial about making an iso... How silly, we had a tutorial for it elsewhere, but he had to act tough to get his name up

Thing2

• Archived User
Igr
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2004, 05:40:00 PM »

Anyone want to test out Crimson Skies with the IGR off and see if it works now? I dont remember if it was a problem with PBL or IGR....anyone?

unleashx

• Archived User
Igr
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2004, 09:10:00 PM »

QUOTE (Thing2 @ Mar 3 2004, 10:40 AM)
Anyone want to test out Crimson Skies with the IGR off and see if it works now? I dont remember if it was a problem with PBL or IGR....anyone?

I wasn't successful running Crimson Skies with PBL. It runs fine using a non-BFM X2 bios with IGR enabled. Same deal with XIII, although XIII would only run on older X2 BIOSes. I haven't given it that much of a time, so don't shoot me if there's a way already.