xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Unleashx V0.26.0119a  (Read 244 times)

HitmanX

• Archived User
Unleashx V0.26.0119a
« on: January 18, 2004, 01:26:00 PM »

* Fixed: Won't boot on BIOSes patched with Big F partition.
* Fixed: Crown/crosshair doesn't rotate when triggers are use to move between menu items.
* Fixed: Memory Units drive assignment conflicts with Drive F & G when inserted on Port 1. Thanks to BenJeremy for the hack.
* Fixed: Root of Memory units is not accessible. Instead of the actual root Root, it displays the Saved game's metadata.
* Fixed:WMV playback is choppy. Also, WMV9 file makes the dash crash.
* Fixed: Music doesn't play when you press right thumbstick, if you disabled background music in your settings.
* Fixed: DDS formatted, DXT3 compressed game icons doesn't show up (Hunter: The Reckoning...etc.)
* Fixed: Skin settings doesn't save if "Settings" section isn't found.
* Fixed:FTP compatibility with some FTP client (xFer and Qwix(info) and I hope some Unix based clients too -sorry, don't have anything to test this on).
* Fixed: File Manager won't do anything if the current selection is the first item ("..") and you select "Copy".
* Fixed: Smoother navigation when using the IR remote control.
* Fixed: Pressing the Back button while virtual keyboard is being displayed should dimiss ONLY the virtual keyboard, not the current screen/dialog.
* Added: Capability to format new Harddisk and restore backup when run from from CD-R/RW or DVD. See hdprepare_movie.txt for details. Thanks to Modchip-Source (www.modchipsource.com) for providing the HD used for testing.
* Added: New Action command: "PrepareHD". Performs formatting of HD as if you just installed a new disk. Run only from DVD/CD to avoid error because of open files. Ex: [Item Action="PrepareHD"]Prepare New HD[/Item]
* Added: New Action command: "Delete". Deletes a single file or a directory recursively -please be cautious and don't blame me for lost data. Deleting from action command WILL NOT ASK for your confirmation. Ex: [Item Action="Delete" Arg1="C:Items.xml"]Delete Cache[/Item], or Ex: [Item Action="C:Skins"]Delete Skins folder[/Item]
* Added: New Action command: "Zip". Zip a single file or a directory. Ex: [Item Action="Zip" Arg1="C:Skins" Arg2="C:Skins.zip"]Zip up Skins folder[/Item]. Format is Command-Source file/folder-destination file
* Added: New Action command: "UnZip". Expands a zip file. Ex: [Item Action="UnZip" Arg1="C:skins.zip" Arg2="C:Skins"]Extract Skins[/Item]. Format is Command-Source zip file-destination folder
* Added: FTP SITE EXEC command. Ex: SITE EXEC [Fullpath to XBE]
* Added: XBE Title editor. Find and highlight your xbe using the File manager, bring up the menu, and find "Rename XBE Title" option.
* Added: Detects if an XBE was modified -then updates the cache to reflect info. (Should now update the title when you use XBERenamer, or any XBE-editing tool)
* Added: Music can now be controlled using the IR. Play, Pause, Stop, Forward(next song), Reverse(prev. song), Skip+(next Soundtrack), Skip-(prev. soundtrack)
* Added: Enable/disable Preview video via the Black button (only for skins that uses preview videos)
* Added: Windowed/Fullscreen mode for preview video via Right thumbstick press, or Display on the IR control. (Menu items will still show up when in full screen mode)
* Added: Background Sound effect is now muted when Music is playing.
* Added:Background music is muted when preview video is playing.
* Changed: All XBE can now be patch(Media flag), not just "default.xbe" -Thanks to xeero, BTW.

YAY! biggrin.gif Thanks so much for Added: XBE Title editor. Find and highlight your xbe using the File manager, bring up the menu, and find "Rename XBE Title" option. !!!!!

TGD

• Archived User
Unleashx V0.26.0119a
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2004, 01:41:00 PM »

Maybe i missed it ..in the listed updates but is the known music bug fixed? Im referring to the music bug that made some peoples Unleash dash crash/freeze now and then....

PS> Thx for the updated version  beerchug.gif

unleashx

• Archived User
Unleashx V0.26.0119a
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2004, 01:50:00 PM »

Well, it looks like it, at least that is what came out of the report from the beta testers. I didn't put it there because I wasn't really sure if it was really the cause of lock ups. I modified the code, though, specifically memory handling, started from the interim. It's pretty okay running on my two xboxes. But then again, that has always been the case with mine.

Amything

• Archived User
Unleashx V0.26.0119a
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2004, 02:25:00 PM »

Just a quick thanks,

THANKS!

th3gh05t

• Archived User
Unleashx V0.26.0119a
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2004, 02:26:00 PM »

Does it not support .mp3's?

ampedXR

• Recovered User
Unleashx V0.26.0119a
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2004, 03:39:00 PM »

Great work! I can't imagine investing so much of my time on a project like this. Its really appreciated by everyone.

HitmanX

• Archived User
Unleashx V0.26.0119a
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2004, 05:39:00 PM »

QUOTE (unleashx @ Jan 18 2004, 11:34 PM)
Man, Xantium was so quick on the draw. It's on main page, seconds after I uploaded it ohmy.gif .

Wow, I didn't know XBE Title editor is still such a big deal wink.gif . -You're welcome. biggrin.gif

its a big deal to me, cuz i rather not have a bunch of different apps. I rather have one which does eveything in one, such as this dash. Being able to rip games and change the xbe in the dash is cool!

scribla

• Recovered User
Unleashx V0.26.0119a
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2004, 11:37:00 PM »

way to go UX, thats a lot of work  beerchug.gif

Xbox-Savage

• Archived User
Unleashx V0.26.0119a
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2004, 12:06:00 AM »

sad.gif  theres bugs still in it.

1. Whats the Music Path for if when it finishes playing it , it plays the MS DASH ones  sad.gif

2.  I use it as Main Dash and it takes like 8 seconds to start after the flubber animation , cant that be lowered to 1 second?  blink.gif

Diggen

• Archived User
Unleashx V0.26.0119a
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2004, 02:44:00 AM »

* Fixed:FTP compatibility with some FTP client (xFer and Qwix(info) and I hope some Unix based clients too -sorry, don't have anything to test this on).

It works with IglooFTP-Pro and gFTP on Linux great but Kbear seems to have Problems with broken Transfers but I think this is a Kbear Bug.

I didn`t try console Ftp-Clients but i think it should work.

UnleashX FTP is mutch better than EvoX ther is only gFTP and Kbear running.

Sorry for my English wink.gif

Thing2

• Archived User
Unleashx V0.26.0119a
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2004, 03:01:00 AM »

OHHHH FANTASTIC!!! I actually found out about the release on Avalaunches newsreader...how hilarious is that smile.gif

(I was using it to transfer)

I'm VERY GLAD the new version is out....I've been wanting to go back to UNLEASHX for SoOOOO LONG!!

GOOD JOB UNLEASHX, as always keep up the good work!
And the title editor is a GREAT thing....I hate a lot of the names that they give releases...they take up too much space!!!  THANK YOU!!!

darkangel04

• Archived User
Unleashx V0.26.0119a
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2004, 01:30:00 PM »

biggrin.gif

thexman_it

• Archived User
Unleashx V0.26.0119a
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2004, 03:26:00 AM »

uhh.gif

DeAdGuY

• Archived User
Unleashx V0.26.0119a
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2004, 04:56:00 AM »

get it from the usual places

Yuyu

• Archived User
Unleashx V0.26.0119a
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2004, 08:25:00 AM »

Umm ok unleash sounds like something extremly awsome i have looked for it but i cant find it can u plzzzzzzzzzz oh god plzz tell me were to get it

Hi guys, where I can dwnload this new version of UnleashX

No requesting of files on this site anytime, anywhere, for any reason... If your new and wanna say thats your excuse for asking, you should have read the pinned threads for new users that says "Read this before posting"

I surprised a higher mod than me has not either warned you or worse yet...
Pages: [1] 2