xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Unleashx Intro And Loading Movies  (Read 630 times)

importtuner

• Archived User
Unleashx Intro And Loading Movies
« Reply #60 on: December 22, 2003, 07:49:00 AM »

rolleyes.gif

XBoxgeek

• Archived User
« Reply #61 on: December 22, 2003, 01:11:00 PM »

QUOTE (importtuner @ Dec 22 2003, 05:49 PM)
Here's an intro that would be better seen with the new audio/video fix that's in the next release.

Intro

My first attempt, will get better! rolleyes.gif

Sweet, looks great. Keep them coming  beerchug.gif

ravage73

• Archived User
« Reply #62 on: December 22, 2003, 05:07:00 PM »

another intro

HERE

Pillzburydoofus

• Archived User
« Reply #63 on: December 22, 2003, 08:56:00 PM »

@RAVAGE:  I love the video but please make the little blue sperm thing finish trailing off the screen!!!!!  I like the color scheme and the idea, but it's just incomplete without finishing its way across and off the screen...  Good work on it though...

@everyone: when you make one of these intro vids, please tell us all the programs you used while making it.... helps me know which programs are most helpful....  I'm currently using 3dsMAX, 3dsVIZ, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Premiere...  Haven't made an intro yet, no time until after new years, but hopefully will make a few good ones while in college....  once UnleashX releases that xmv converter, I think I will convert a few longer short film/animations into xmv.... like the Pixar short "Geri's Game" where the old man is playing chess with himself (on A Bug's Life) or Tripping the Rift.... (extremely funny animation based towards the more mature audiences)  Check out filmwatchers.com for some good animation/short films....

btw.. does anyone know if you can change the colors of the actual xbox intro movie?  the green blob one?  I have it turned off right now, but if I could figure out how to change the colors or maybe even the video, I'd like to have it back.....  

thanks.....

ravage73

• Archived User
« Reply #64 on: December 23, 2003, 01:10:00 AM »

QUOTE (Pillzburydoofus @ Dec 23 2003, 01:56 AM)
@RAVAGE:  I love the video but please make the little blue sperm thing finish trailing off the screen!!!!!  I like the color scheme and the idea, but it's just incomplete without finishing its way across and off the screen...  Good work on it though...

@everyone: when you make one of these intro vids, please tell us all the programs you used while making it.... helps me know which programs are most helpful....  I'm currently using 3dsMAX, 3dsVIZ, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Premiere...  Haven't made an intro yet, no time until after new years, but hopefully will make a few good ones while in college....  once UnleashX releases that xmv converter, I think I will convert a few longer short film/animations into xmv.... like the Pixar short "Geri's Game" where the old man is playing chess with himself (on A Bug's Life) or Tripping the Rift.... (extremely funny animation based towards the more mature audiences)  Check out filmwatchers.com for some good animation/short films....

btw.. does anyone know if you can change the colors of the actual xbox intro movie?  the green blob one?  I have it turned off right now, but if I could figure out how to change the colors or maybe even the video, I'd like to have it back.....  

thanks.....

i cant get it to run off screen. it only goes as far as the width specified. it would look better that way though. it was made using photoshop & particle illusion 3.0.

ravage73

• Archived User
« Reply #65 on: December 23, 2003, 05:59:00 PM »

QUOTE (courtjester @ Dec 23 2003, 08:34 AM)
ravage,

just a thought but if you can increase the canvas size in photoshop so its wider than the actual screen size then the particle trail could swim on and off the screen nicer.

then just crop the video using something like virtualdub to chop the unwanted width back down.

i'm sure there's a better way but i haven't played with particle effects.

cj

ill work on that, but after christmas. no time now.  biggrin.gif

hydraulix

• Archived User
« Reply #66 on: December 24, 2003, 12:54:00 PM »

@UnleashX

I think a XMV tool would be superb.

@ everyone

check out gametrailers.com

They have a preview vids for nearly every xbox title, and every one is extremely high quality. some need to be edited a bit to show just "action" which can be easily done by downloading windows movie maker 2.

A lot of them will also need to be re-encoded, but thats a snap with winblows media encoder.

no need to make your own previews or download garbage quality ones. gametrailers has all.

_n3o_

• Archived User
« Reply #67 on: December 24, 2003, 05:09:00 PM »

wink.gif

Rollo

• Archived User
« Reply #68 on: December 24, 2003, 08:58:00 PM »

heh......nice one!

_n3o_

• Archived User