xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: About The "fonts"  (Read 107 times)

ZaPhOd

• Archived User
About The "fonts"
« on: December 18, 2003, 09:55:00 AM »

QUOTE (keneda-back @ Dec 18 2003, 02:53 PM)
umm hi there^^!

In first thanks for this greet dash!

now my question i doing my skin but i have a probleme with the font for the menu...I made without any problems but when i will displa

er...eh?

Behold

• Archived User
About The "fonts"
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2003, 10:00:00 AM »

smile.gif

good luck!

Behold

• Archived User
About The "fonts"
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2003, 10:21:00 AM »

smile.gif

I just checked that css against some other stuff (Im not a skinning person myself) and thats all fine...

you sure you've got the <ColorScheme>,</ColorScheme>,<Skin>,</Skin> stuff all in and working ?

As I said, FastView is the best soloution to your problem.
go to ************>Skins>programs>and click in the little box below the picture.

Thats where to download it. There's also a FastView topic on the ************ forums...(they arn't very busy as most unleashX users use this one, so easy to find smile.gif)

Javienn

• Archived User
About The "fonts"
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2003, 12:17:00 PM »

CODE

2 Background.png
4 aston.xpr

You need to close each xml tag with the proper tag as dictated by the opening xml tag.  So, <Font> is closed by a </Font> tag, not a </Info> tag.

So, replace line 4 with:

CODE

1 aston.xpr

That should solve your problem.

-Jav

keneda-back

• Archived User
About The "fonts"
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2003, 01:18:00 PM »

thanks all : )

I made some test and  the probleme seems come from the moment when i do the .xpr...cause i try my font in another skin and got the same probleme by opposite a font of an other skin  work without any problems on my skin(oulaa hard to follow^^)

i close the tag with is proper tag so that can't be from here...

arf arf the question now is how can  I corrupt my xpr when i made it it's too easy lol?!
just select a front save it in "abc"&"tga"=> chose them again => build that all umm i've got no idea hihihihi^^