xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Your Main Dashboard  (Read 158 times)

SniperKilla

• Archived User
Your Main Dashboard
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2003, 11:29:00 AM »

QUOTE (funkydub @ Dec 7 2003, 08:12 PM)
sniperkilla do you ever give up trying to give people grief??

Every post of yours is oh why do you do this why do you do that , you should do this do that.

Each to their own

edit: I started this thread to find out what people are using as their default dashboard , i have switched to unleashX and it's good to know what others are using.

you started this thread in a specific dashboards forum. i dont know what made you chose this one, but if you want unbiased answers, try posting the poll in an unbiased forum next time.

thats like going to the NFL.com message boards and asking what everyone likes better

the
NHL
NBA
NHL
MLS

what do you think your going to get as the primary answer?

point is next time put the poll in an netural forum so we can get truthful results

daviefresh1775

• Archived User
Your Main Dashboard
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2003, 11:38:00 AM »

wink.gif

scribla

• Recovered User
Your Main Dashboard
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2003, 12:35:00 PM »

QUOTE (SniperKilla @ Dec 7 2003, 07:36 PM)
heh yea but im sure all the ava users wont happen to look in here and vote for it.

and i bet if you putt he poll in MXM forums, MXM will win, same for ava and evox.

Yes that's pretty obvious, but still interesting to see the result i.e. almost 50% of people that visited THIS partiular forum and bothered to vote are running unleashx as default. It don't mean shit outside this forum which is fine. I see nothing wrong with that, its still good statistical information, based on users of the unleashedx forum.

Why do so many people feel so threatened by this dash? It seems to of attracted lots of wound up haters and fan boys from both MXM and AVA circles. Yet nothing from EvoX, maybe thats saying something? Lets not have a dash war eh?

SniperKilla

• Archived User
Your Main Dashboard
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2003, 03:36:00 PM »

listen if you want real results have it in a netural forum, this is biased shit so if you want real information have it in a place you can get unbiased people

vidgms4me

• Archived User
Your Main Dashboard
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2003, 03:56:00 PM »

UX is my main dash now... Exactly what I need: fast like ava, skins like MXM, and simplitic like EVOX.  Good job to the developer!

daviefresh1775

• Archived User
Your Main Dashboard
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2003, 04:54:00 PM »

well get the thread back on topic

SniperKilla

• Archived User
Your Main Dashboard
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2003, 07:56:00 PM »

i dont fucking care if its a competition or not, its just retarded to ask in a forum of unleashx users what dashboard they use.

im done with you, retarded people for retar.... nevermind
Pages: 1 [2]