xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Your Main Dashboard  (Read 157 times)

czarkasm

• Archived User
Your Main Dashboard
« on: December 07, 2003, 06:02:00 AM »

I'm still using Evo, I havent found a compelling reason to switch.  I do like the news feature and the game icons that unleash has used.  But unless i'm overlooking something, they both do the same thing besides the news and the game icons.  Lemme know if there is something major that unleash has that evox dont.

funkydub

• Archived User
Your Main Dashboard
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2003, 06:13:00 AM »

Its nothing to major , but the look and feel to it, the quick access to everything.
Ive tried mxm i like it alot but takes 10 years to load, avalaunch is nice , the features are cool but it hangs alot.

The only thing i was using exo-x for was to ftp because my main dash was the m$ hack with no ftp.

Unleash runs on my box now , even with the open and close dvd saves me having to get up lol, I have cut out rebooting the xbox by at least half with unleash, file manager  is brilliant everything about it, the quickness of the menu's , is not perfect but in my eyes its not far off, oh and plus the skinning is good

wacco

• Archived User
Your Main Dashboard
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2003, 06:24:00 AM »

I used unleashx as default before, but it stated to freeze sometimes, so I switched back to Avalaunch.

funkydub

• Archived User
Your Main Dashboard
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2003, 06:30:00 AM »

It hasnt froze once, only if you push reset in the settings and that is it

aaron1974

• Archived User
Your Main Dashboard
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2003, 06:59:00 AM »

UnleashX all the way here,luv it,nexgen cross evox with a little frm coloum A and a little frm coloum B,luv the tunes playin in background,luv the speed of the dash,luv it luv it luv it tongue.gif

P.S. still got evox in the dash folder for flashin cool.gif

czarkasm

• Archived User
Your Main Dashboard
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2003, 07:13:00 AM »

QUOTE (aaron1974 @ Dec 7 2003, 10:59 AM)
UnleashX all the way here,luv it,nexgen cross evox with a little frm coloum A and a little frm coloum B,luv the tunes playin in background,luv the speed of the dash,luv it luv it luv it tongue.gif

P.S. still got evox in the dash folder for flashin cool.gif

Tunes in the background eh?  I havent heard any music on the dashboard.  I guess I missed something.  Is this enabled by default?

it plays the custom soundtracks that you have ripped on ur ms dash or uploaded with Xbox Sountrack Editor

SniperKilla

• Archived User
Your Main Dashboard
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2003, 07:28:00 AM »

yea thats it lets host a poll like this in a forum primarily visited by unleashx people.

crobar

• Archived User
Your Main Dashboard
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2003, 08:23:00 AM »

i figure after maybe two more releases unleashx will be my main dash,
i love using preview vids and wmv for skins.
aside from that there are a few small bugs that
need attention befor id say its main dash worthy.

SniperKilla

• Archived User
Your Main Dashboard
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2003, 09:36:00 AM »

QUOTE (funkydub @ Dec 7 2003, 04:31 PM)
We all know you don't like Unleash Sniperkilla, and...................so wot

didnt stop you coming in and voting for avalaunch biggrin.gif

heh yea but im sure all the ava users wont happen to look in here and vote for it.

and i bet if you putt he poll in MXM forums, MXM will win, same for ava and evox.

SniperKilla

• Archived User
Your Main Dashboard
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2003, 09:48:00 AM »

QUOTE (funkydub @ Dec 7 2003, 03:13 PM)
avalaunch is nice , the features are cool but it hangs alot.

and whats the last version youve used? because ava 0.48.1 or 2 has never hung on me..

funkydub

• Archived User
Your Main Dashboard
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2003, 09:52:00 AM »

hang on a sec, this poll is what's your main dashboard,  not your favourite.

Up and till the last couple of days i have used evo-x as my main dash for well over a year.  I have the latest ava , i dont slate it at all there is nothing wrong with it but its my preference to choose unleash and the m$ dash comes next.

edit: the loading is coming , you can see that in the thread you started -Natas-

-Natas-

• Archived User
Your Main Dashboard
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2003, 10:29:00 AM »

QUOTE (funkydub @ Dec 7 2003, 01:52 PM)
edit: the loading is coming , you can see that in the thread you started -Natas-

I know and I can't wait as then UnleashX with be my main dash and EvoX will go in the Apps section with Avalaunch.  wink.gif

SniperKilla

• Archived User
Your Main Dashboard
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2003, 10:43:00 AM »

QUOTE (-Natas- @ Dec 7 2003, 07:29 PM)
I know and I can't wait as then UnleashX with be my main dash and EvoX will go in the Apps section with Avalauch.  wink.gif

you have all that xlink shit in your sig, but you dont even use the dash that xlink supports the most sad.gif hehe tongue.gif

funkydub

• Archived User
Your Main Dashboard
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2003, 11:12:00 AM »

sniperkilla do you ever give up trying to give people grief??

Every post of yours is oh why do you do this why do you do that , you should do this do that.

Each to their own

edit: I started this thread to find out what people are using as their default dashboard , i have switched to unleashX and it's good to know what others are using.

-Natas-

• Archived User
Your Main Dashboard
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2003, 11:21:00 AM »

QUOTE (SniperKilla @ Dec 7 2003, 02:43 PM)
QUOTE (-Natas- @ Dec 7 2003, 07:29 PM)
I know and I can't wait as then UnleashX with be my main dash and EvoX will go in the Apps section with Avalaunch.  wink.gif

you have all that xlink shit in your sig, but you dont even use the dash that xlink supports the most sad.gif hehe tongue.gif

I'm sorry but did I miss something somewhere? I like all the dashboards I use but I just like some more then others and I'm not about to bash any dash as the people who make the dashboards do so for free and to just help the scene. So if you do not like a dash for one reason or another that is your deal but I do like all my dashboards and I thank all the people who take the time to make them.  biggrin.gif

Now can we please get this post back on topic. Thank you....  beerchug.gif
Pages: [1] 2