xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: New Official Nexgen Wish List  (Read 1925 times)

bucko

• Recovered User
New Official Nexgen Wish List
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2005, 10:50:00 AM »

cool.gif

edris90

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2005, 08:00:00 PM »

Ir seems to me that linksbox has been available as a library for some time now. Perhaps if you were include support for that as well. Iwas thinking you could dynamicly load the library on use and release it when done, or maybe seperate the memory space used for the browser so it could be dumped to disk and the browsing session could be resumed later, from where you left off. . place it in a memory sand box if you will. fat support for usb storage, i know xbmc has application side iso9660 support, perhaps you could implement in a similar way.I realize I could not use it for games, but it would be nice to transfer music to my mp3 player and vice vers

los93sol1

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2005, 10:29:00 AM »

Small note about the links libs available...it may be best to wait until ysbox releases another set of those libs.  I have been involved with the links integration to xbmc (though not writing code) and the libs have changed a LOT.  Once it is integrated into XBMC there will most likely be revised libs released for everyone else to use.  Trust me, the sources have changed a lot, links can now be compiled into a dll, if you're a dev, you know how good that it and that it means it can be loaded on demand and won't hog resources when you aren't using it.  :)  If you would like to speed things up a bit, please contact me and I can get you involved in the current integration going on.

Regards,
Los93soL

bucko

• Recovered User
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2007, 05:13:00 PM »

Unpinning, linked to Important Topics thread.
Pages: 1 2 [3]