xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Nexgen Beta 2 Wip Model  (Read 1261 times)

kke

• Archived User
Nexgen Beta 2 Wip Model
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2004, 11:56:00 AM »

They all look absolutely horrible. The background just doesn't fit in, makes everything hard to read. I don't understand why you would even want to post that.

I think you need a graphician in your team.

detsub

• Archived User
Nexgen Beta 2 Wip Model
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2004, 01:09:00 PM »

what turns me off the most is that bg, its just hard to look it, its very ugly... lol

Zer04evr

• Archived User
Nexgen Beta 2 Wip Model
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2004, 03:08:00 PM »

damnit if you guys last 2 guys only complain about things that have already been said make your own damned dashboard

and there is no such thing as a "Graphician"

detsub

• Archived User
Nexgen Beta 2 Wip Model
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2004, 04:33:00 PM »

QUOTE (Zer04evr @ Aug 19 2004, 11:04 PM)
damnit if you guys last 2 guys only complain about things that have already been said make your own damned dashboard

and there is no such thing as a "Graphician"

umm, he wanted opinions, so we gave him our honest opinions, so why don't you just shut the hell up? ok? i will give my opinion however i want. Why would i NOT tell him if i didn't like it?

so zer0, horney devil made this post to get opinions, ok? so i give my opinion good or bad, ok?

i'm not trying to flame you, but your one stupid kid. :-/

afon

• Archived User
Nexgen Beta 2 Wip Model
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2004, 05:02:00 PM »

To be honest, this dash is a little ugly right now. However, with a few minor code changes it could be GOLD. For one; Lay off the menu system youve got going for the main screen. Edit it to work the same but display different (BSX type different). And change the mesh in background to move fast..something creative..some cool effects. Make skinning easier, and a few other things..and then your dash is irresistable. Keep working, your almost there.

PID

• Archived User
Nexgen Beta 2 Wip Model
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2004, 10:53:00 PM »

It was a very early post. Keep you hair on ppl. I am sure I can get it looking nice, I just need time to play.

Now I personally want to make a whole new look (Which means re-writing some code). But so far the neXgen ppl want an M$ feel so that is what I'll try to do first.

This is real early WIP and should be treated as such, don't slag it off, add to it or try and make it look better if you have the skills. Yes it looks Ass ATM we all agree (If your sister was real ugly, would you want to be told every day). That is the first model I have done for nexgen and it's not even mapped properly (so looks even worse). Next screen will be more like it should be looking. Bear with me.

Thanks for all the helpfull coments too.

detsub

• Archived User
Nexgen Beta 2 Wip Model
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2004, 11:32:00 PM »

yup, we have no doubts that you will pull through with a kickass model

HoRnEyDvL

• Administrator
Nexgen Beta 2 Wip Model
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2004, 11:50:00 PM »

Yeah haha as u can see from topic early wip screen. I was just playing around 2 see if the models would map in teh first place i did this by opening up games.lua & swapping gamelogo.xbg & the other 1 forgot name around & yeah try it if u guys want.

bucko

• Recovered User
Nexgen Beta 2 Wip Model
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2004, 06:00:00 AM »

lol newbs just dont get it do they, were not a hacked m$ dashboard! I think the spiderman skin proves all you newbs wrong and them screenies up ^^^ look excellent and the very early signs of nexgen being a top notch dash so newbs be bloody patient and stop being so dam harsh were only in beta1!!!!!!!!!!

detsub

• Archived User
Nexgen Beta 2 Wip Model
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2004, 11:23:00 AM »

why don't you chill out? horney devil even admitted they weren't very good. I'm not saying nexgen sucks, i'm just saying that those models need improvement. Don't call me a nooby for giving my honest opinion.

bucko

• Recovered User
Nexgen Beta 2 Wip Model
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2004, 12:44:00 PM »

QUOTE (kke @ Aug 19 2004, 06:52 PM)
They all look absolutely horrible. The background just doesn't fit in, makes everything hard to read. I don't understand why you would even want to post that.

I think you need a graphician in your team.

I was more refering to this and I think he needs fucking glasses or somet and

what turns me off the most is that bg, its just hard to look it, its very ugly... lol

This is the result of us trying to make it look like m$ dash, it's not constructive criticesm detsub & kke

detsub

• Archived User
Nexgen Beta 2 Wip Model
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2004, 09:35:00 PM »

it helps if you refer to the individual post

bucko

• Recovered User
Nexgen Beta 2 Wip Model
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2004, 06:19:00 AM »

QUOTE (detsub @ Aug 21 2004, 04:31 AM)
it helps if you refer to the individual post

wtf haha at least you got band /me wonders what for laugh.gif