xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: F Drive Missing  (Read 138 times)

Prion

• Archived User
F Drive Missing
« on: September 03, 2006, 04:13:00 PM »

Im not sure what happened but my F: drive doesnt show up with UIX's file manager and neither do the games or emulators.  Its all there for sure though.  Ive tried cleaning the memory and pressing y and all of that.   It just acts like there is no F: drive.  Moreover, I can still play videos from F: after I open XBMC from e:  

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif)

vinney

• Archived User
F Drive Missing
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2006, 09:06:00 AM »

It sounds to me like your F got corrupt. But just to make sure, use an app with an ftp server, and see if it lets your check to see if you have any of the files... If you can, delete uix (including the gamesave) and then reinstall, and clear your cache files (E:/cache, X:, Y:, and Z:) then bood uix and see if it works. if it still doesnt work or you cant see your files through ftp, try to back everything up, and reformat your xbox... i think you could just format F using slayers evox auto-installer...

-Vinney

PID

• Archived User
F Drive Missing
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2006, 03:36:00 AM »

Seems a little drastic vinney... as he says its all there for sure.
I would try and delete the 00ffeeff00 (very close to that at least.. its been a while for me) folders from TDATA and UDATA. It will force the dash to remake them and maybe magically bring back your F:

I am assuming your other dashboards/Apps can see it.