xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Album Art  (Read 137 times)

BallTongue

• Archived User
Album Art
« on: September 17, 2005, 09:58:00 PM »

First off i asked this question in the irc channel but the people in there just harrased me and then banned me. So no i am here asking my question. There is a folder in the uix folder called album art. The modded build i have has an info panel like in the topic here. If you scroll down a little you can see there is album art for the track that is playin (evanesence cd cover). I want to know how to i get that to show? Do i just put the pic files in the album art or do i have to modify code? If someone could help me i would appreciate it. Thanks

BallTongue

• Archived User
Album Art
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2005, 10:26:00 PM »

sorry bout this post i found my answer. i had to put the jpg file in the album covers and i had to rename the jpg to the artist and the cd name. eg korn - issues.jpg and it work. thanks for creating a dash like this.

JbOnE

• Archived User
Album Art
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2005, 11:50:00 AM »

First off - you were "harassed and banned" for admittingly using an 'unsupported' version.

Secondly - had you been using an official release the answer to your question would be in the included readme.

Thirdly - if you really wanted to thank us for 'making a dash like this', you wouldn't show it by using the version you have.