xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: In Game Reset  (Read 522 times)

The Anarchist

• Archived User
In Game Reset
« on: August 28, 2005, 08:15:00 AM »

Hello i was just wondering is it possible to code in game reset to the uix dash because i use and evox m8 bios and it doesnt have igr built in and i do not want to flash to an x2 bios. i had evox before as my main dash but uix looks so much cooler and not having igr would almost make me switch back to evox.

so if someone could submit some code to give me igr in uix i would be very greatful as this feature is very important to a lazy person like me. lol

thanx in advance

heinrich

• Archived User
In Game Reset
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2005, 08:17:00 AM »

You can add IGR to evox m8 with evtool.  There isnt going to be any code you can just add to your xip's to give you IGR.

The Anarchist

• Archived User
In Game Reset
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2005, 08:56:00 AM »

hi thanx for replyin now i do not want to reflash my bios     and what would i add to my xips to give me igr

Odb718

• Archived User
In Game Reset
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2005, 10:53:00 AM »

QUOTE(heinrich @ Aug 28 2005, 03:52 PM)
You can add IGR to evox m8 with evtool.  There isnt going to be any code you can just add to your xip's to give you IGR.

Ahh at first I was going to call heinrich a liar.. wich is wrong.
I miss understood the fact that m8 doesn't have IGR. I don't know why anyone would use a bios with out IGR in them but that's just my opinion.

You can however add theConfig.Reset(); to a button combo to basically IGR while in UIX. Once something is launched from uix the controlls in UIX wont work in them. Just like any other application.