xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Hello And Goodbye  (Read 277 times)

clif

• Archived User
Hello And Goodbye
« on: May 15, 2005, 04:29:00 PM »

Well it seems that things are starting to pick up around here whitch sucks beacuse i want  to do some more UIX codeing, But my xbox is offically dead. A capaciter started on fire on the main board and now every time i turn my box on it somkes and looks like its about to light up in flames. I will try to get some pics of it, I have no idea what caoul have caused it, Just did it out of no were. So this is my goodbye untill i get a new xbox, running a little short on money beacuse i just had to buy a new tranny for my truck, So unless anyone has an extra mainboard or xbox that they dont want feel free to send it to me, or if i could start a "Cliffs new Xbox Fund so he can use it and do some coding" i dont know i will think of somethen, might just wait to get the xbox 360, i dont know yet but i will cya all later, i will be check back and will try to make new code but i will be unable to test anything..... So i willl cya all later...... PeAcE  :unsure:

clif

• Archived User
Hello And Goodbye
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2005, 10:34:00 PM »

Good news!! someone was kind enough to send me the parts that i need and when i get them (if i do i will have an xbox up and running again). if not i found someone to buy there mainboard for 40 bucks so it willl be a few but i will be back.

XxXDarkwraitHXxX

• Archived User
Hello And Goodbye
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2005, 12:16:00 AM »

Great! because I need some help. PM me when you get your xbox up & running.