xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Please Release Last Stable Wip Build.  (Read 687 times)

Beelzebud

• Archived User
Please Release Last Stable Wip Build.
« on: May 09, 2005, 03:26:00 PM »

I see that BJ was on here on May 5th.  I'm posting this hoping that he'll see this message, and possibly respond.

Is there any chance that the last stable WIP could be released to the public?  

I love MXM.  I'm really not wanting to come off like a jerk here, but I'm starting to get tired of waiting.  Will there be another version released?  

If there is, I will still use MXM, but if there will not be any more updates, I will begin porting my custom skin over to an updated dash to use.  My question is more out of me being lazy than angry.  :P   It takes time to make a nice skin (although I realize nothing compared to something like MXM), and I'd prefer using MXM, since I've got my skin for it complete.  :)

Again.  I don't want to come off like some spoiled, angry, jerk.  I appreciate all the work that has been put into MXM, and I would just really like some info.

sublimerewind

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2005, 06:19:00 PM »

I certainly wouldn't mind this, myself.  There are things I just can't get UnleashX to do that even the old MXM does painlessly (like auto-generating a menu for nested directories, not having a splash screen before loading - maybe it does these things, but I've not got more time to invest in figuring out how).  

I like MXM, and it sounds like things had come rather far in the WIP builds.  Be nice to have someplace more recent to start my own modifications, if nothing else.

banned

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2005, 02:25:00 PM »

I posted this in the parent forum but the latest WIP of MXM has been release to the bittorent scene.  Have fun, I am about to give it a test run later today.