xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: "unable To Navigate" Error  (Read 224 times)

Tower21

• Archived User
"unable To Navigate" Error
« on: February 25, 2004, 07:44:00 PM »

Setup Qwix with xbox's ip and tested connection... fine. Went to create iso from ftp and whenever I click on a folder i get a popup that says I was unable to navigate to the folder. I can't open any drive other than E, and i can't open any folders in E.
I've have FlashFXP working fine for months so I know its not a connection issue.
Any ideas?

Devenic

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2004, 07:36:00 AM »

What dashboard and, specifically, which version of that dashboard are you running?

dalyraptor

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2004, 01:02:00 AM »

i have that problem too, with latest evolution dashboard (EvoX v+3921)

Greek Wizard

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2004, 06:06:00 AM »

QUOTE (dalyraptor @ Jun 2 2004, 10:02 AM)
i have that problem too, with latest evolution dashboard (EvoX v+3921)

I have same problems and version as above.

Devenic

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2004, 12:20:00 PM »

I've only seen this problem with one of the older EvoX versions.  Does the problem happen every time?  If I could reproduce it, I could fix it.

Greek Wizard

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2004, 10:15:00 PM »

QUOTE (Devenic @ Jun 10 2004, 09:20 PM)
I've only seen this problem with one of the older EvoX versions.  Does the problem happen every time?  If I could reproduce it, I could fix it.

Every time, every folder

user posted image

I am pretty new to all this.. only an owner a week, I I had it modded with the OzXodus chip a couple days after I bought it. After I got it home, it took me a few days to figure out how to fix an error 21 I was having (I know what I did wrong now), and now I have moved on to this.

I have updated some stuff on my Xbox, from original Slayer's 2.5 install, but not all, I will be doing that tonight maybe and let you know if it changes anything.

eNforcer

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2004, 12:43:00 PM »

Are any of you using a router to try and connect?

Because I am and I'm having the same problem.  dry.gif

mwbuck

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2004, 01:44:00 PM »

same problem using evox from slayers disk...problem solved if you just launch avaluanch which is included with slayers disk then connect with qwix.

evocarlos

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2004, 09:59:00 AM »

frist of all just wanted to AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
next thing so got qwix but will not connect to xbox tryed every thing i have found on the fourm still no go but i have noticed the in the evox main screen the ip is (0.0.0.0) but in the setup net screen it says 100/10 fullduplex both lights on xbox and pc network card are flashing geting fedup can any body help tryed craxton4 and flashxp same thing no connection ??  Fix it no one told me when you enter a static ip address you have to save it at the bottom of the seting screen  

This post has been edited by evocarlos: Jul 7 2004, 06:08 PM

Sicknote

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2004, 11:23:00 AM »

has any cure been posted for this problem at all as yet because i got the same happening?
thnx

m98person

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2004, 08:10:00 PM »

anything yet
i am having same probs.

same setup as everyone here too

Kells

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2004, 02:15:00 AM »

I believe as posted, the work around is to use Avalaunch wink.gif

Devenic

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2004, 07:34:00 AM »

I wish I could reproduce the problem here, but I can't make it fail with EvoX or XBMC.  I've heard reports of this for a long time, but have never experienced it myself.

If you can send me your evox.ini file, and exactly which version of EvoX or XBMC you're using, I'll try again.  I'd like to nail the problem.

omegajedi

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2004, 02:02:00 PM »

I also am experiencing this problem with certain xboxes that I setup for people, yet on my personal xbox I have never had this problem.  And I think that I am putting the same version of Evox on everyone eles that I have on mine.  Running Avalaunch does fix the problem though.  Just odd that it works fine on my xbox but other xboxes hooked up to the same router and running the same version of Evox throws the error.

(IMG:http://pic10.picturetrail.com/VOL328/2031080/4448082/73006760.jpg)

afandiewinter

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2005, 09:31:00 PM »

QUOTE(Devenic @ Nov 11 2004, 11:05 PM)
I wish I could reproduce the problem here, but I can't make it fail with EvoX or XBMC.  I've heard reports of this for a long time, but have never experienced it myself.

If you can send me your evox.ini file, and exactly which version of EvoX or XBMC you're using, I'll try again.  I'd like to nail the problem.

same error happended to me when i tried to Create an ISO over FTP through XBMC. However, I can Load the ISO and send it over no problem. Its just trying to make an ISO that is causing problems for me.

i'm using the latest IND build XBMC off the xbins server.

ps. i noticed that in XBMC the folders show in Quix as C, D, E, etc but when I used Ava a while back it shows as C:, D:, E:, etc..
Pages: [1] 2