xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Qwix Iso Upload  (Read 219 times)

Xombe

• Archived User
Qwix Iso Upload
« on: March 08, 2007, 05:57:00 PM »

If speed is that important too you then just use DVD2Xbox to rip the originals.  Easy as pie. smile.gif

Xombe

• Archived User
Qwix Iso Upload
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2007, 03:12:00 AM »

QUOTE(feerlessleadr @ Mar 9 2007, 09:52 AM) View Post

FTP it using ultra fxp (which is a pain and takes forever)

I misunderstood nothing.

And my answer stands.  You're going about this entirely the wrong way.

Just use DVD2Xbox.

Xombe

• Archived User
Qwix Iso Upload
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2007, 10:40:00 PM »

Okay then, have you taken care of the Qwix -> Add (or Edit) -> Edit Connection settings?

Are they the same as your other FTP clients and have folder destinations set up properly, etc?

Firewall(s) not blocking it?

Evi1d33d

• Archived User
Qwix Iso Upload
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2007, 07:51:00 AM »

I think this is an issue with the latest versions of XBMC. When I tried to transfer games to the xbox with XBMC running the transfer would stop after a few files. So I tried running a different dash like unleashX and the transfer works fine again. So my guess is that the latest versions of XBMC got changed in a way that it's not compatible with Qwix anymore. I can still extract the iso and transfer the files with flashfxp but like feerlessleadr said it'll take longer.

feerlessleadr

• Archived User
Qwix Iso Upload
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2007, 12:37:00 AM »

i just wanted to confirm that the problem has something to do with xbmc because when i switched over to evox everything works fine

dry.gif  dry.gif

skimpydime

• Archived User
Qwix Iso Upload
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2007, 08:30:00 AM »

i kept having trouble with my qwix the other day. it worked fine at first then would run into trouble. i redownloaded it then built the new connection and its been good ever since.

Super-Mari0

• Archived User
Qwix Iso Upload
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2007, 05:27:00 PM »

i have a question for you guys, up until yesterday i had i think an original avalaunch on my xbox, but i just changed over to the latest edition of xbmc.  I used to upload isos through tquix, but if it's to my understaning, quix only works with avalaunch?  I tried to get a new connection with it running xbmc but never showed up.  I still have avaluanch but i did a shortcut swap so it starts up xbmc.  Is there a way to get xbmc to let me upload iso's using quix or is there a way I can modify avalunch so that it would pop up in the apps section?

pepper453

• Archived User
Qwix Iso Upload
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2007, 03:59:00 PM »

same problem here, newer version of xbmc, qwix having issues.

RChapma444

• Archived User
Qwix Iso Upload
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2007, 06:49:00 PM »

I am having the same problem as well...running the latest version of XBMC. I hope this can be worked out...I am stuck in my old ways and it would be nice not to have to boot to a different dash to be able to use Qwix...I am not promoting it but C-XBOX Tool got the job done....Qwix is still much better in my opinion. I'll look forward to a resolution to the problem...thank you for your time.

kuiksurfer

• Archived User
Qwix Iso Upload
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2007, 07:08:00 AM »

Nice Nice!! I had the same problem! Switched over to a (very) old version of avalon which was still on my xbox and presto!  biggrin.gif  I'm a happy camper yet again!

mikejobu

• Archived User
Qwix Iso Upload
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2008, 06:10:00 AM »

XBMC and QUIX are no longer compatable.

http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=637789