xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Avalunch/complextool Help  (Read 348 times)

newbs111

• Archived User
Avalunch/complextool Help
« on: July 16, 2006, 06:09:00 PM »

I installed Avalaunch and complextools to install ISO games on to my HDD in the Xbox. Anyone run into issue either it freezes during the install or doesnt read the ISO at all?
I believe it's good ISO since friends of mine are using the same image and it's working fine on their modded x boxes.
Other problems are that the game freezes during the load up. I cleaned out he CACHE folder, also cleaned out the saved games (not like i had much of anyways). However it keeps on haunting me back.

I like to start from scratch and reload Avalaunch and ComplexTools but is there tutorials out there? I want to make sure i'm doing everything right...

I have Xecutor 3 Mod chip on Xbox ver. 1.6b
Newest Avalunch
Newest Complex Tools

All from #Xbins

lightspeed

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2006, 06:57:00 AM »

Hello, I thought I would give you some insight as to how I transfer iso's to and from my xbox. It works good. I have about 85 iso's stored on PC hardrive. I simply use craxtion to extract iso to a PC harddrive folder, then just ftp it over to xbox. I keep about 12 games on the xbox harddrive, then when im bored with one, i just delete it and add another iso to it. hope this helps.

newbs111

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2006, 12:45:00 PM »

Thanks, I will give that a try too.

It's weird, when I RAR it, I can extract it from ComplexTool and install it on the XBox HDD, but it won't work from the ISO. I guess at least it works one way or the other.