xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Can't See F Drive In Ftp  (Read 105 times)

aft3rmath

• Archived User
Can't See F Drive In Ftp
« on: October 10, 2005, 07:15:00 PM »

First of all, I would not recommend Avalaunch as your primary dashboard.  It's just not as solid as evox or unleashx.  Second of all, is your hardrive big enough to support an F drive?  If it is, then you all you have to do is simply format it with unleashx or some sort of auto-installer.

odogg311

• Archived User
Can't See F Drive In Ftp
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2005, 07:37:00 PM »

I am using the hard drive that came with the xbox. when avalaunch starts up it says (warning 0mb on F). I will try another dashboard but want to make sure this problem is fixed first. If my hard drive doesn't have room for a F drive then where do I put maps and such for games. The map install says to but them in the F:\games folder. Oh and when avalaunch fist starts up and I go to file manager the error is 1005 then click on  it and it becomes 3

--DANNY--

• Archived User
Can't See F Drive In Ftp
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2005, 05:40:00 PM »

Uh... if you have a stock 10 gb, then you can format your F partition. To create a 2 gb partition (F:). This is easiest using Evox.

If you have a stock 8 gb, then you don't and can't have an F partition. You'll need to store all that you have on your E partition...

And Avalaunch isn't widely recommended to be used as your main dash. Use XBMC. If you need convincing... click on one of the XBMC links in my sig.

-Danny