xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: 0.49.2 Bugs  (Read 936 times)

XboxKiTxobX

• Archived User
0.49.2 Bugs
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2004, 09:58:00 PM »

problem was in the router when I switched from evox to avalaunch and using DHCP . im stupid sorry for bugging you.  I really like Avalaunch so far.  A lot better UI than Evox.  Thanks so much!

the joker

• Archived User
0.49.2 Bugs
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2004, 09:24:00 PM »

480p works fine, using NTSC M, 480p flag.

user posted image

*edit*  seems like it is an info bug in here, dont trust the modeflag smile.gif

mesazoa

• Archived User
0.49.2 Bugs
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2004, 10:58:00 PM »

I was playing prince of persia 2, and then I reset it to load up the new avalaunch....
upon updating the dash>rebooting the xbox.

When I play PoP2, eventually when I die i go to load from my last save point and the game locks up....

Game works fine in evox, as well as ava 49.something (whichever was before the current)

RocafellaSqualie

• Archived User
0.49.2 Bugs
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2004, 11:38:00 PM »

Can't FTP to my Xbox through Ava. I log in but when after it connects, it disconnects and says something about "Unfamiliar Login". I've never seen this before & was wondering how to get around it by fully loggin into my Xbox

DJLink

• Archived User
0.49.2 Bugs
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2004, 03:39:00 AM »

Wow First Dash intigrated DVD Player implementation with menu support.....that works with the remote. You guys rock!  biggrin.gif

Bug.

Back-ups play fine.  

So far the 3 Retail DVD's I've tested, 13 going on 30, Raising Helen, and Ella Enchanted will not play.

I have a samsung drive. V1.3 xbox, xenium chip, X2 4981.06 bios.

I remember XBMC had a CSS problem with samsung drives only playing DVDs a while back.  Maybee its just samsung drives.

Thanks again for the hard work and new rls.

Masa

• Archived User
0.49.2 Bugs
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2004, 05:25:00 AM »

Hello !

I can not Download the R6-maps it not hanging up but the preformance is Laggi when you click on Download R-6 maps !!

MFG
MASA

SnOoPHeLL

• Archived User
0.49.2 Bugs
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2004, 07:50:00 AM »

i have made  in the menu a command to go on the msdashboard to play movie with the xbox dvd player but when i go there and put a dvd movie the loop back to avalaunch why? the only think i can do its reboot my xbox on evox and there i can  go to my msdashboard and it work i can watch my dvd.

MightyPez

• Archived User
0.49.2 Bugs
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2004, 11:37:00 AM »

I'm not sure if this is necessarily 0.49.2 related, but lately the RSS feeds have been causing hard lockups with my XBox. It either happens right away or after a few minutes, but it always happens. DIsabling it in the .xml file fixed it, but they were a nice feature to have.

Soft modded XBox with the memcard Splinter Cell exploit.

Youltar

• Archived User
0.49.2 Bugs
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2004, 12:30:00 PM »

I've tried everything, still cant get dvd player in progressive mode. everything I do still results in "interlaced" I read on here that someone had changed the video mode to NTSC(m) that still makes no diff for me.

Xbox 1.4
DVD Dongle
X3 1959
Avalaunch 0.49.2

Tommy Vercetti

• Archived User
0.49.2 Bugs
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2004, 12:43:00 PM »

Dash still freezes when idle, playing music, screen saver on and APOD running in the background.  Havent tried it without APOD running.  Dunno if that has anything to do with it.

DeepMurmur

• Archived User
0.49.2 Bugs
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2004, 03:01:00 PM »

After enabling, then disabling the internal DVD player, I can no longer get movie DVD's to auto-play.

The "option-files" for enabling the internal movie player under E:\TDATA\080299ff have properly been deleted using the "Settings" section of the dashboard.

I have verified the setting in the avalaunch.xml file:
<movieplayer enabled="1" path="F:\apps\dvdx\default.xbe" />

With this setting, it plays movies just fine when I select the DVD icon in the upper-right of the dashboard, but it still does not auto-play.

dstar2002

• Archived User
0.49.2 Bugs
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2004, 06:21:00 PM »

no matter how many times i download and update either through the dash or ftp, everything works except i cant find hte internal dvd player, says i got the latest version, and dvdx wont work either for backups.....i dont know whats goin on, maybe im just retardeds    I have a 1.6b but i doubt thats the problem, and internal dvd player is enabled

robgue

• Recovered User
0.49.2 Bugs
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2004, 09:14:00 PM »

1st of all great work. this is a great dash. i recently updated the dash from the previous version which i had no problems with.
well i'm having trouble auto launching dvd's. i have properly edited my .xml file to point to dvdx dongle's .xbe. i will not auto launch the movies though. i have tried on 2 xbox's. one a 1.6 softmod(metoo).the other 1.0 (m8).
the movies will play fine if i launch dvd dongle. confirmed on both. also tried yoshishiro's dvd player and it did not auto launch either.

have just updated to new core that was availible. still no go...

ydgmms

• Archived User
0.49.2 Bugs
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2004, 10:14:00 PM »

QUOTE (Youltar @ Nov 28 2004, 08:57 PM)
I've tried everything, still cant get dvd player in progressive mode. everything I do still results in "interlaced" I read on here that someone had changed the video mode to NTSC(m) that still makes no diff for me.

Xbox 1.4
DVD Dongle
X3 1959
Avalaunch 0.49.2

the DVD player is locked into whatever resolution the dash is in.
You'll have to go into one of the settings and make the dash 720p (disable 1080i), and then when you load the dvd player, it should be in progressive.

Worked for me after a few tests.

Thraxen

• Archived User
0.49.2 Bugs
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2004, 10:31:00 PM »

Bootimage.png no longer works for me.  The new version says to place it in the skin folder.  When I do this nothing happens, I just get the standard boot image.  If I place it in the Default skin folder nothing happens.  If I place it in the root Avalaunch install directory (the place it belonged in the previous version), the image shows up like it should, but then Ava freezes and never loads.  

Anyone else having this issue?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8