xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8

Author Topic: 0.49.2 Bugs  (Read 935 times)

the joker

• Archived User
0.49.2 Bugs
« on: November 27, 2004, 08:07:00 AM »

post it here

chumpy1

• Archived User
0.49.2 Bugs
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2004, 09:14:00 AM »

If you sent Movie DVDs to use the internal DVD player, audio cds will also launch the DVD player, and the screen just sits there without playing the audio CD.

If you turn off the internal DVD player, both DVDs and audio cds launch the MS dash.

althena

• Archived User
0.49.2 Bugs
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2004, 10:13:00 AM »

Wonderfull update, thank you very much smile.gif

Just noticed one thing, that might be a little bug. I tested the DVD-Player with some of my DVDs and they are all RC 2 DVDs (as I live in Europe). However the DVD-Player in Avalaunch wants to tell me that they are all RC 1 DVDs. Not even a little bit annoying but perhaps something that could be fixes (one day).

NecroBOX

• Archived User
0.49.2 Bugs
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2004, 11:46:00 AM »

First of all very nice job on the imbedded dvd player!!!
I have noticed one small bug.  My NTSC version of "The One" will not play on the integrated dvd player but will play on the MS dashboard and dvdx2.  Maybe your dvd player isn't handling CSS properly.  Other than that great work and thank you for such a wonderful free dashboard!!  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

hiredmuscle

• Archived User
0.49.2 Bugs
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2004, 03:27:00 PM »

It doesn't seem to work with the DVD A beautiful mind, region 1

and second, how do I enable progressive scan at 720?  The dash boots up as 1080i and 720p no problem, but when I check in info in the built in dash it says 1280X720 and it's running interlaced at 60 fps.

I have tried disabling 720p and 1080i in the ms dash, and the built in dvd player is still stuck at 480i

hitechoutlaw

• Archived User
0.49.2 Bugs
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2004, 04:01:00 PM »

edit: i'm a retard tongue.gif

Keep up the good work

pancakelizard

• Archived User
0.49.2 Bugs
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2004, 05:00:00 PM »

i don tknow if this was implmented or not but things like the list of skins aren't in alphabetical order
i'm not sure if this will be in .50 and up but i thought i would mention it

legueux

• Archived User
0.49.2 Bugs
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2004, 06:00:00 PM »

Hi,

I don't know if it's a bug but I've had an issue with newsfeed.
In the previous version when an url was wrong a popup appeared with "web engine 404 error" text.

After upgrade (auto from AVA) my Xbox freeze when AVA check the url witch was wrong instead of display the error message.

After change the url for a working url all is ok and no freeze.

My config :

Xbox crystal 1.4
X3 with the lastest X3bios
Network link connected

Regards

dmitri

• Archived User
0.49.2 Bugs
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2004, 07:05:00 PM »

skins - skin settings - use local pictures

can enable, cant disable unless you pick one of the others then disable it again

also the kai implementation is a little shakey, the game list disapears on a lot of rooms after going down a couple items.

gto65l

• Archived User
0.49.2 Bugs
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2004, 07:31:00 PM »

Awsome release guys, thanks for the continuing support!

Having similar problems playing certain dvds.  Superbit Heavy Metal won't play.

Am I correct in assuming the bootimage can be in the skin folder now?  I have tried this with a couple skins and can't get it to work.  All I get is the default bootimage.

doublejbass

• Archived User
0.49.2 Bugs
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2004, 08:07:00 PM »

Great release, I love this dashboard, no doubt.

When running in 720p or 1080i, the "Now loading <insert app here>" text, along with the icon, are displayed with a hard-coded resolution, not dynamically centered, so a higher resolution throws it smaller and into the left hand corner.

hardcorekid

• Archived User
0.49.2 Bugs
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2004, 08:11:00 PM »

Awesome Release!!!  havent gotten to test the dvd player, but i did test the kai integration.

One thing i noticed with the kai is that when you assign a room to a game, if you are in the actual room and press (A), avalaunch locks up.  but if you are in the main arena that has the rooms (Americas, Europe, etc...) and press (A) on Americas it sets it to default and doesn't lock up.  but if you go into, say, Americas and press (A) it locks.

the joker

• Archived User
0.49.2 Bugs
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2004, 08:30:00 PM »

fixed the audio-cd playback bug. Fix available in unstable update

XboxKiTxobX

• Archived User
0.49.2 Bugs
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2004, 09:09:00 PM »

Hi. I just switched from Evox to Avalaunch with this release.  I am having trouble getting my FTP to work.  I tried forever logging in with Default and blank pw. I got nowhere. So i burned a cdrw and put an edited copy of the xml file with username and pw same as my old evox, "xbox" "xbox"  Still nothing. The FTP connection says Connected, then it disconnects. I have tried IE FTP, dos FTP, WS FTP, FlashX ftp and Commander. I changed the IP back to exactly what it was using Evox. I still cannot get logged in. Any help at all would be great! Thanks.

the joker

• Archived User
0.49.2 Bugs
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2004, 09:50:00 PM »

use xbox / xbox
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8