xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Avalaunch Freezes  (Read 32 times)

voorko02

• Archived User
Avalaunch Freezes
« on: November 04, 2004, 01:24:00 PM »

I've had the same issue.  Its not that big of an issue, but when leave it on to FTP files over, it will freeze along with the screensaver after about an hour.  I tried disabling the screensaver, but it still freezes.  Anyone have any thoughts about why this happens?  It also freezes when I'm not using FTP and just leave it on for around an hour.

Thanks for any help.

Warpdrv

• Archived User
Avalaunch Freezes
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2004, 03:11:00 PM »

Yes I am having the same problem voorko02....

FTP freezes transfering files....    If I want to ftp stuff then I have to use Evox...
and you all know How I hate to do that....

Wondering if a fix is in the works also....   Hope so Hope so....   !!!!!!

thanks

Warp

brandonbr22own

• Archived User
Avalaunch Freezes
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2004, 09:06:00 PM »

Well mine did this all the time after I messed with some settings.  I finally fixed it though.  I had Avalaunch set to do automatic updates.  It was locking up my xbox all the time.  Disabled that feature and now I haven't had an issue in months.  Hope that helps.

brandonbr22own

• Archived User
Avalaunch Freezes
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2004, 09:58:00 PM »

cool.gif

goren

• Archived User
Avalaunch Freezes
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2004, 01:14:00 PM »

I've had the same problem, when using Avalaunch's xbox link to transfer files between Xbox's sometimes I can get 1 game x-fer'd sometimes I get 25% of one.... in the long run I've had to ftp using the bios's ftp server because even using FTP from avalaunch, it will also lock up....

I have also ran into a problem with some games not recognizing controllers after booting them from avalunch (havent tested it from another dashboard yet... ) hopefully thats just a game issue (even though it seldom does it -- and sometimes ports 3/4 work when 1/2 wont...) and I know its not a connection issue.