xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Best Xbox Dashboard Now  (Read 696 times)

t_mac_ca

• Archived User
Best Xbox Dashboard Now
« Reply #75 on: January 30, 2006, 11:43:00 PM »

Dash2Gam hands down

drizzamed

• Archived User
Best Xbox Dashboard Now
« Reply #76 on: February 25, 2006, 09:44:00 AM »

I'm a total neutral guy in this. In fact, my mod chip should be arriving today, and I'll be attempting my first ever xbox backup. As far as dashboards???  I don't even know what I'm going with yet because I'm still checking out which is the best to have.
From what I have heard and read about...here are the three dashboards I'm considering because of popularity and usage. In order starting from the best.

1. Evo X
2. Unleash X
3. Avalaunch

If any are interested in helping me out in the proper steps to make a backup and not coasters, let me know so I can share what I have planned. I just don't want to be off-topic.

tomrbuerge

• Archived User
Best Xbox Dashboard Now
« Reply #77 on: April 11, 2006, 03:59:00 AM »

Avalaunch RuleZZZZZ

skyzerr33

• Archived User
Best Xbox Dashboard Now
« Reply #78 on: April 15, 2006, 06:31:00 AM »

I was an avid avalaunch user. but once you try unleashedx you will never go back!!! the skins are well advanced

Lysip

• Archived User
Best Xbox Dashboard Now
« Reply #79 on: May 25, 2006, 02:25:00 PM »

QUOTE(irishwhip @ Jan 30 2006, 11:59 PM) View Post

time of the month? dog get run over?

yet again another ingnorant post 15 days later, yet again i realize why the devs have left this fourm.

eXpired

• Archived User
Best Xbox Dashboard Now
« Reply #80 on: July 16, 2006, 12:19:00 PM »

QUOTE(Lysip @ May 25 2006, 08:32 PM) *

yet again another ingnorant post 15 days later, yet again i realize why the devs have left this fourm.

Irony is watching someone call others ignorant when they can't even spell the word themselves.

Shut the fuck up. The best dashboard will always be a topic open for debate, so it doesn't matter if someone bumps a thread in a forum with little activity anyway. Each sentence you type makes you sound like more of a jerk off than the last.

That being said, I still use Avalaunch but I think I'll see how far UnleashX has come after reading all of the recent rave reviews.

blaron

• Archived User
Best Xbox Dashboard Now
« Reply #81 on: July 28, 2006, 01:33:00 PM »

This isn't fair  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)  . I wanted to vote, since I have now used all three dashboards listed, but it tells me I have already voted. I haven't. So, I am going to put my vote here:

Avalaunch - nice GUI, but I couldn't get my settings to work properly, and when I tried to FTP into it, it locked up on me when it discovered it couldn't get whatever it was supposed to get from xbox-scene.com. Had to pass on it as the primary dashboard.

Evo X - very nice and stable. I love the ease of changing skins, but I hated the list of games without icons to represent them. Guess I'm just used to my brother-in-law's Xecuter 3, and my buddy's Xecuter 2.6. Oh well. I enjoyed it, but I still had to pass on it as my primary dashboard.

UnleashX - what can I say that hasn't already been said before. Love it, Love it, Love it. So much flexibility in this thing. I can't believe how well this thing is put together. All the customization that can be done. Amazing. (Guess you already figured out where my vote is going, LOL) I now have all three of these dashboards. My xbox first boots to UnleashX. From there I can launch either of the other two dashboards, though I still can't figure out why I would want to, or launch XBMC or XBMP and listen to songs, view photos, watch a movie, etc.  I can manage my game saves. Shoot, I can even rip a game to the hdd without FTPing into it, just like the mod-chips. I couldn't do that with the other two dashboards, or maybe I just couldn't figure it out, but that is also a negative. With UnleashX, there isn't much to "figure out", because it is pretty much self-explanatory.

UnleashX+Ndure=#1

This post has been edited by blaron: Jul 28 2006, 08:36 PM

Evox117

• Archived User
Best Xbox Dashboard Now
« Reply #82 on: July 28, 2006, 06:38:00 PM »

UIX pwns all!

manu_xl

• Archived User
Best Xbox Dashboard Now
« Reply #83 on: July 29, 2006, 04:12:00 AM »

QUOTE(Evox117 @ Jul 29 2006, 02:38 AM) View Post

UIX pwns all!

thats why you use evox as nickname

JeffyLube0

• Archived User
Best Xbox Dashboard Now
« Reply #84 on: August 26, 2006, 04:54:00 PM »

out of these three choices i would have to go wint unleashx - ease of use and an excellent file explorer. avalaunch has better skins and a bigger variety though.

but my all time favorite dashboard would be xbmc.  smile.gif
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]