xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]

Author Topic: Feature Requests  (Read 1455 times)

riahc3

• Archived User
Feature Requests
« Reply #225 on: September 21, 2005, 01:21:00 PM »

An update. Thats the only suggestion I got. There hasnt been in a update in months

pobz

• Archived User
Feature Requests
« Reply #226 on: October 27, 2005, 07:33:00 AM »

Or just an update to the downloads page so i can auto download the latest xmbc CVS without having to search "the usual places" and ftp it over everytime.

Please  biggrin.gif

madmunki

• Archived User
Feature Requests
« Reply #227 on: November 16, 2005, 10:04:00 AM »

First off, I have to say you guys are doing a damn awesome job. I really enjoy the developers who are writing software for the xbox. *cutos!*

However, I don't like big package dashboards because I only want a few programs on my xbox, I don't like things being bloated. With that said, I would really like the Shoutcast Player to be a standalone xbe. Seems only Avalaunch supports Shoutcast, so I might have to add this dashboard just to just one single function.. sad.gif

-Madmunk

chef4a

• Archived User
Feature Requests
« Reply #228 on: November 30, 2005, 06:18:00 PM »

QUOTE(messiah88 @ Jun 16 2004, 04:01 AM) View Post

Resize the File Manager when in High Definition.  I can Hardly see what I'm doing when in High Definition and trying to delete or transfer files.

i strongly agree with that!

Vasago

• Archived User
Feature Requests
« Reply #229 on: December 07, 2005, 01:45:00 AM »

Hi, what I really miss is the ability to change between 4:3 (normal) and 16:9 (widescreen), without having to first unlock the harddisk in config_magic (the dash HDD util can't lock/unlock my drive?), then change bios options to allow Eeprom writeback...and then change everything back once I made the screensize swap!

In UnleashX for example, you can change screensize, and then get a message to reboot for the change to take effect...any chance we could get a similar "smooth" screensize change feature in Avalaunch, with the Xbox otherwise in default configuration (HDD locked and Eeprom writeback disabled)?

Other than that...I LOVE THIS DASH  love.gif

Vasago

Vasago

• Archived User
Feature Requests
« Reply #230 on: December 07, 2005, 04:02:00 AM »

QUOTE(Vasago @ Dec 7 2005, 09:52 AM) View Post

Hi, what I really miss is the ability to change between 4:3 (normal) and 16:9 (widescreen), without having to first unlock the harddisk in config_magic (the dash HDD util can't lock/unlock my drive?), then change bios options to allow Eeprom writeback...and then change everything back once I made the screensize swap!

In UnleashX for example, you can change screensize, and then get a message to reboot for the change to take effect...any chance we could get a similar "smooth" screensize change feature in Avalaunch, with the Xbox otherwise in default configuration (HDD locked and Eeprom writeback disabled)?

Other than that...I LOVE THIS DASH  love.gif

Vasago

Maybe I should add, that I'm running Avalaunch on a pure softmod (Nkpatcher "virtual" bios)...maybe those of you with flashed bios can change screensize more smoothly? -anyways, the request is for a smooth screensize change ALSO on pure softmods, incase it already works on chipped and flashed setups  smile.gif

fj4

• Archived User
Feature Requests
« Reply #231 on: December 22, 2005, 06:28:00 PM »

I don't think this has been requested yet but it should be easy... play flac/ogg as background music... please?  Ava is my first and favorite dashboard.  biggrin.gif

kritz77

• Archived User
Feature Requests
« Reply #232 on: December 29, 2005, 08:04:00 AM »

Thanks for all the awesome work you have done in the past!!  

Is it possible to put in an app allowing to create skins for the dashboard. I have been using MS picture it to get the correct file type, but something where I can just transfer the pictures and then set them up on the xbox would be nice.

Also if there is a location where the actual games saves are loaded, maybe I just cant find them. I transfered my hard drive to my brother, and he doesnt have any game saves, which had worked in the past.

If you actually have this already, someone please let me know where. Thank you so much for all your hard work, and listening to your members. You rock !!

Tr0y

• Archived User
Feature Requests
« Reply #233 on: January 22, 2006, 10:11:00 AM »

The ability to cache xbe icons and locations to decrease load times in the beginning... then perhaps "refresh icons" when you upload new games.

This way the xbox isnt searching so much... Thinking about writing a program to do just that.. we'll see how that goes though...

stroupnp

• Archived User
Feature Requests
« Reply #234 on: November 14, 2006, 01:20:00 PM »

How about a newsgroup reader combined with an rar program and quickpar

Beastmaster

• Archived User
Feature Requests
« Reply #235 on: May 30, 2007, 09:25:00 PM »

I see this is the only way to contact any one from team Avalaunch. I see you guys are now working on
a mod chip for the Nintendo Wii.

My Question is are you guys finished with the Avalaunch Dashboard? It's been a very long time
since you guys did any new updates to the dashboard. The makers of unleashX just did a update to their dashboard.  Ava is my fav dashboard it has most of the features you want in dashboard, even tho i use XBMC with MC360 skin I still find myself booting into avalaunch.

All Avalaunch needs is a few things fixed, frist Xlink Kia, if you could add the friends list, chat ect....
just like how it works in XBMC that would be great. The File Manager needs a big update a better layout I find it's hard to see. Avalaunch needs it's own player to watch dvd or video files.
And it needs a mp3 player and a picture viewer.

Now i know it would take some time to add some of these features i requested. I'm sure adding new code
to the dashboard would take a long time but if would be nice to have a final word on what you guys plan on doing with the dashboard. If it's dead then say so.

Thats my two cents.

Beastmaster.

tombomb

• Archived User
Feature Requests
« Reply #236 on: September 20, 2007, 02:32:00 PM »

how about something like easy xbins that works with the ftp so u can get apps easy
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]