xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Bugs V0.48.60  (Read 548 times)

enginenerd

• Archived User
Bugs V0.48.60
« Reply #60 on: March 23, 2004, 06:27:00 PM »

Here's a bug that's kinda been touched on in this thread.

I'm using 48.64.

When I launch background music by pressing the left thumbstick it starts a song (which was saved to my E drive before the mod).

Now, I know that I can put some mp3's in a folder and set the background music to do this, that method does the same thing as the symptoms described below.

Anyway, once I get the background music started, it will sometimes play a whole song and sometimes play only a few seconds of many songs until it decides to settle on one.

This sounds like some of the problems people are having with shoutcast.

TheGabber

• Archived User
Bugs V0.48.60
« Reply #61 on: March 26, 2004, 02:27:00 AM »

Found some other bugs...

Avalaunch freezes when certain shoutcast servers are unavailable.
APOD and ACAM online still cause freezes sometimes, esspecially when one configured network settings wrong..
Telnet also causes freezes.
Newsfeed doesnt have this problem tho, runs at the second u connect pc to internet..

Xbox v1.1
TSOP Flashed, Xecuter2 Bios v4981
Standart Xbox HD
Avalaunch v0.48.64
Using PAL mostly

Network
2 nics: Static, 100 Full Duplex
Internet: ADSL 2048/330
DHCP disabled
Proxy Disabled
Firewall is already correctly configured for allowing all traffic for xbox

(Forgot my settings & specs in last post, maybe helpfull?)

SirDrexl

• Archived User
Bugs V0.48.60
« Reply #62 on: March 31, 2004, 04:45:00 PM »

I've noticed a weird problem.  Whenever I FTP files to the XBox while running Avalaunch, FlashFXP shows the time and date of the uploaded files as six hours ahead of the correct time.  However, when using EvoX for FTP, the correct times are shown.

So, if I edit the avalaunch.xml file at 5:00 PM, the uploaded file on the XBox has a timestamp of 11:00 PM (with the same date) according to FlashFXP.  However, when connecting via EvoX, the correct 5:00 PM time is shown.

Is this a bug, or do I need to change a setting somewhere?  It seems that Avalaunch is displaying the time according to Greenwich Mean Time, since I'm six hours behind (Central Time Zone).

SirDrexl

• Archived User
Bugs V0.48.60
« Reply #63 on: April 19, 2004, 10:05:00 PM »

Okay, now the files are being stamped with the time five hours ahead.  I guess it's because of Daylight Savings Time.

If I change the time zone in the MS Dash to GMT-1 (and correct the time, since changing the time zone affects the time), the times are stamped correctly.

ti85man

• Archived User
Bugs V0.48.60
« Reply #64 on: May 12, 2004, 02:41:00 AM »

v0.48.64 xbox v1.0, X2 4983.67 bios

dumb problem, but it shouldn't be able to happen.

when connecting to another xbox for file transfer from ava to ava, if the local side is sitting at the root of the physical drive (not in a drive letter, where you see all the drives listed) and you add something to the queue, it adds it, then when you transfer, it trys to transfer by scanning all the files and before it sends the ftp part freezes up...  you can get out of it by hitting back, but ava should not let you try to transfer files to that part of the harddrive, you should have to be in an actual drive partition.

spiff

• Archived User
Bugs V0.48.60
« Reply #65 on: June 02, 2004, 01:25:00 PM »

v0.48.64. 4981.06.

auto switch region/video mode.

launcing pal game when box in pal mode, causes major underscan / picture much smaller than screen. this might be tv specific though.

if this has been reported before, i'm sorry.

spiff

yohoo

• Archived User
Bugs V0.48.60
« Reply #66 on: June 15, 2004, 11:57:00 AM »

dash: v0.48.64.
kernel: x2 4981.06

When I tried to drive avalaunch using dvd controller and dvd dongle, it seems like the button is pressed indefinitly.

Eg: when I pressed down, and release the button, the cursor will not only move down once, instead, it moves down until the very bottom (shutdown)

same thing happen when you push A button. It will keep on executing whatever it's currntly pointing to, and eventually, execute an application.

There is no problem with the dvd dongle itself. I tried it with xbmc, and it works as it should be.

sorry if this one has been reported.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]