xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: New Avalaunch Screwed My Xbox  (Read 355 times)

phily

• Archived User
New Avalaunch Screwed My Xbox
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2004, 07:20:00 AM »

QUOTE (Heet @ Feb 9 2004, 12:55 PM)
You could have just used 4977 to boot up with.  That bios boots up whether you have an eeprom or not....

this true?

thejt

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2004, 07:58:00 AM »

Savage dude face it.  Your just mad cause you dont know jack about hardware or software and fucked your stuff up.  And to prove how stupid you are you just ruined any chance of getting help from anyone around here by being such a fucking childish little prick.  I think you should spend a little more time suckin mommys tit instead of spazing out on people here.  Your a fucking psycho.. YOU NEED HELP.  

Maybe team ava should put a warning in their nfo.  "If your retarded do not try to use avalaunch.  You will surely do something wrong and then get all upset and blame it on the devs."

SniperKilla

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2004, 09:46:00 AM »

donno aobut 4977 but i use debug bios for screen caps all the time, and that will boot with a non existant eeprom.. so if anything happens i have that on my tsop

and where did you see any avalaunch team member mocking savage?

Tanas

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2004, 11:06:00 AM »

Its got so many bugs, its near usless anyway.

wmadoss

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2004, 11:08:00 AM »

Hope your not talking about avalaunch.

Its clearly the best dashboard at the moment.

Tanas

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2004, 11:12:00 AM »

Name another dash thats fucked people xboxes, due to bugs?.

wmadoss

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2004, 11:19:00 AM »

People can fuck up anything....

But if u want another dashboard... as I mentioned XBMP...

dobrodude

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2004, 11:23:00 AM »

Regarding 'It's near useless...'

I've been using Avalaunch for several months now and haven't had any serious problems. Any problems I ever had, when upgrading to a new version, were usually due to something I overlooked, or a small bug. I personally think that it is far from useless, in fact I'm very impressed with it. The only time I use another dashboard is when I update my bios (use evox for that).

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I just thought I'd offer mine to.

rob1309

• Recovered User
« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2004, 11:54:00 AM »

i myself have no problem testing avalaunch
i've had to deal with 2 separate eeprom issues now so i believe i can tackle any problem i run into

and i don't hold shit against devs, they do this shit for free, not like they steal your money and fuck your box up lol

oh and most of all, they still help people that bitch at them and say they fucked up big time
if it was up to me, anyone that looks down on devs like this wouldn't get helped at all
if i was the dev, i'd help too but soon as someone bitches at me, i'd laugh at em and say "too bad, sucks to be you. goodbye!"
but that's just me

Heet

• Archived User
« Reply #39 on: February 09, 2004, 12:06:00 PM »

beerchug.gif  No dash has ever fucked anyones box up.  Thats like saying "the gun shot that man!"  If I were you I'd take the chip out right now.  Just a forewarning.....

GomerPyle

• Archived User
« Reply #40 on: February 09, 2004, 12:42:00 PM »

ph34r.gif

Vegeta

• Archived User
« Reply #41 on: February 09, 2004, 12:52:00 PM »

QUOTE (GomerPyle @ Feb 9 2004, 10:42 PM)
turned on my Xbox to see nothing but big ole titties on the screen!

DAMN! I heard people say they have messed up there eeproms or bios, but the Titty bug is a new one to me,lmfao! How did Ava make titties show up on your screen? You sure you didn't just forget to take the tape out of the vcr,lol?

Xbox-Savage

• Archived User
« Reply #42 on: February 09, 2004, 01:04:00 PM »

QUOTE (Vegeta @ Feb 9 2004, 06:52 PM)
QUOTE (GomerPyle @ Feb 9 2004, 10:42 PM)
turned on my Xbox to see nothing but big ole titties on the screen!

DAMN! I heard people say they have messed up there eeproms or bios, but the Titty bug is a new one to me,lmfao! How did Ava make titties show up on your screen? You sure you didn't just forget to take the tape out of the vcr,lol?

wink.gif  VCR? i didnt know you can watch VHS Tapes on the XBox , and people say in crazy  huh.gif , maybe a little.  rolleyes.gif

I would still like to use avalaunch , but only if theres a version that never touches your eeprom , maybe they should make two versions of Avalaunch , one with the feature that messes up your eeprom and the other one that doesnt even touches that area.  unsure.gif

Chicken Scratch Boy

• Archived User
« Reply #43 on: February 09, 2004, 01:17:00 PM »

QUOTE (Xbox-Savage @ Feb 9 2004, 03:04 PM)
VCR? i didnt know you can watch VHS Tapes on the XBox , and people say in crazy

learn english, understand english, type english...

SPEAK FUCKING ENGLISH!

I would still like to use avalaunch , but only if theres a version that never touches your eeprom , maybe they should make two versions of Avalaunch , one with the feature that messes up your eeprom and the other one that doesnt even touches that area.

novel idea!

to tj: please i cant risk getting my eeprom fucked, since i have absolutly no way to fix it. i am sure that many people also want this as well.

edit: i know that first part was harsh, but he's as dumb as an american ( i am american too  laugh.gif  ) but doesnt know english for shit

Xbox-Savage

• Archived User
« Reply #44 on: February 09, 2004, 01:22:00 PM »

QUOTE (Chicken Scratch Boy @ Feb 9 2004, 07:17 PM)
QUOTE (Xbox-Savage @ Feb 9 2004, 03:04 PM)
VCR? i didnt know you can watch VHS Tapes on the XBox , and people say in crazy

learn english, understand english, type english...

SPEAK FUCKING ENGLISH!

I would still like to use avalaunch , but only if theres a version that never touches your eeprom , maybe they should make two versions of Avalaunch , one with the feature that messes up your eeprom and the other one that doesnt even touches that area.

novel idea!

to tj: please i cant risk getting my eeprom fucked, since i have absolutly no way to fix it. i am sure that many people also want this as well.

edit: i know that first part was harsh, but he's as dumb as an american ( i am american too  laugh.gif  ) but doesnt know english for shit

wink.gif  i Speak 3 languages , English , Spanish and Spanglish ,nobody is perfect , to error is human.

huh.gif but to say that the Xbox plays VCR is just not human.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7